Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #81
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What we wish you knew about pregnancy loss

These words are so true. We lost a baby 10 days ago and my heart is just broken. I didn't tell work specifically what was going on because I never announced my pregnancy at work (long story about that one!). Then at a meeting on my second day back from medical leave my dep. head was being SO pushy about WHY I was gone. I got really mad, lost my cool and said loudly that my baby died in the 2nd trimester and did she have any more questions for me?! Needless to say she felt really bad for pushing me but I would add to that list that if you are a co-worker and a woman goes on medical leave for 2 weeks and is of child bearing age don't ask questions. I certainly did not want to share and for good reason because now everyone is looking at me like I am broken.

Advertisement

Old 06-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #82
fireflylin
Registered Users

Thank you for posting this. Wish I have seen it earlier.
fireflylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #83
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just wanted to thank you so much for posting this. I never understood how it felt to lose a baby, but now I do... I would not wish this on anyone. Thanks for helping me feel less alone in the way I'm thinking this week...
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #84
Puppydog
Banned for 6 months for ignoring repeated request to attempt to be polite/respectful.

Thank you for this. You put into words what I felt but didn't know how to say.

I lost my angel in May 2011. My husband was cold because baby was an oops and he can't understand how I loved a 6 week old baby. "Just cells" he said.

No one understands the hurt.
Puppydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #85
HRamey
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thank you Jen for posting.
HRamey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:48 PM   #86
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you!!!!
The heartbreak never goes away....

To my sweet little angel ~ I'm trying my best to be the best human being I can, so our Lord will one day accept me in heaven, and then we will be together again, I can't wait to see you, hug you, kiss you... I miss you my sweet...

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #87
blessed1018
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you for this. Words were so empty after our loss....and now it seems that no one even remembers. I do. I think about it every day. I think about how my due date is approaching, how I would be over 30 weeks right now. How my belly would be round and full of life. Instead my heart is just as empty as my womb.

I strongly feel that little soul was just not ready to be here with us yet, but when it is, it will come back to us.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #88
IsabelsMama
Registered Users
Formerly: k***11
seller

Thank you for posting this. We lost our baby girl Abigaile Grace a little over 5 weeks ago...not through miscarriage but she was delivered by semi-emergency c-section at 23 weeks 1 day, and only lived 10 hours. My husband and I are not grieving in the same way at all, and it really feels very alone at times. I am thankful to be starting a grief/loss support group next week...everything has had kind of a lull around the Christmas season so this was the earliest I could find one.

Many, many people have told me she is an angel, and we even got a few angel ornaments for Christmas in her memory. I know people mean so well but I agree that I never wanted her to be an angel, I wanted her to bury me in my old age. This was incredibly helpful for me to read..thank you again!
BF'ing and pumping, CD'ing, babywearing, semi-crunchy, circ'ing, vax'ing, extended RF, non-cosleeping, married to DH for 8 yrs, WOHM (love my job but miss my kids during the day) mama to Isabel 12-24-07, Josiah 01-29-10 born at 32w, and missing my angel baby Abigaile Grace 11-26-12 born at 23w. My blog about our journey through this loss.
~1 Thess. 5:16-17~
IsabelsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:58 PM   #89
Erinne
Registered Users

nb .lkjhbgvcfxghjkl.cfxvjm,mnbvnm,mnmjnbvcx
]paqz