Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #11
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2brynlee
I'm annoyed.

First of all, she tells me that there is nothing wrong with these diapers and that she had mentioned that she bleached them in her fsot post, she didn't (I took screen shots). Secondly, she tells me that her elastics are in perfect condition. I happen to have a brand new with tags same size and make diaper sitting right next to me. I took a video of the difference and am debating on sending it to her.

She says she will note the bleach when he realists but her elastics are fine.

Ugh... It angers me that the next unfortunate mom is going to get these diapers that smell so strongly of chemicals that there is a high probability that it will burn her baby's bottom and be lied to about the darn elastics again!

Now how does the refund work. She refunds me then I send diapers back or vice versa?
You have to return the diapers first - according to PayPal. Get delivery confirmation (from PayPal or your po) so you have proof she gets them.

Did you wash or use them yet?

Advertisement

BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:57 AM   #12
Mom2brynlee
Registered Users
seller

No. They smell so terrible I've been afraid to wash them with my other diapers. (Remembering back from when I made that mistake with some barnyard diapers.)

I thought about relisting them but my husband said that I just need to send them back because they would probably reflect poorly on me if I sold them like this.

I talked with her and she said she would send me a refund if I provided a tracking number for her.

Still waiting on that refund.

She was arguing, now she's just not talking.

Should I open a dispute with PayPal to be safe?
Mom2brynlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:09 AM   #13
paper_girl_76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need to open a claim

I would wit a little bit longer for a response, she probably went to bed. So, you have sent them back? Usually, you don't get a refund until the diapers are received by original seller.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #14
Mom2brynlee
Registered Users
seller

I just have this feeling I'm going to get screwed because of the way she is acting/talking.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:55 AM   #15
Mom2brynlee
Registered Users
seller

They are going out in the morning.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:56 AM   #16
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You wont get a refund until she gets them. That's just how it works. Get DC so you cover your bases.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #17
Mom2brynlee
Registered Users
seller

Right, but should I open the dispute? Or will by me just sending them back (and getting DC) be enough? The reason I'm asking is because by the time I gets to her, we will be close to or at the 45 day mark.

Last edited by Mom2brynlee; 02-24-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #18
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2brynlee
Right, but should I open the dispute? Or will by me just sending them back (and getting DC) be enough? The reason I'm asking is because by the time I gets to her, we will be close to or at the 45 day mark.
I think if she has agreed to refund you, and you're sending them back, you can't escalate to a dispute. If she agreed to refund, just get delivery confirmation and send them back tomorrow. If you've already opened a dispute then the 45 day thing isn't a concern anymore - they'll still help you. You just have to open the initial complaint within the first 45 days.

You should be in contact with a mod though by now. The diaper swappers policy is to go through a mod before escalating to a claim.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #19
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2brynlee View Post
I'm annoyed.

First of all, she tells me that there is nothing wrong with these diapers and that she had mentioned that she bleached them in her fsot post, she didn't (I took screen shots). Secondly, she tells me that her elastics are in perfect condition. I happen to have a brand new with tags same size and make diaper sitting right next to me. I took a video of the difference and am debating on sending it to her.

She says she will note the bleach when he realists but her elastics are fine.

Ugh... It angers me that the next unfortunate mom is going to get these diapers that smell so strongly of chemicals that there is a high probability that it will burn her baby's bottom and be lied to about the darn elastics again!

Now how does the refund work. She refunds me then I send diapers back or vice versa?
Paypal requires your return with DC. She then has to refund the FULL purchase price (she can't deduct hers hipping cost)

Please pm me her name so I can note this issue with bleach and elastics on her account. If you see items re-posted, please report the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2brynlee View Post

You already opened the dispute correct? She needs to respond to the dispute that an agreement was reached and she is refunding you when diapers are returned.

If she won't respond to you here or through the dispute, escalate to a claim in paypal.

DO NOT close the dispute or claim for ANY reason!

ETA: Seller contacted me. She passed me her log in info and had me read pm's. I'm not seeing any arguing at all and she seems to actually have been polite?

Based on time stamps of pm's and post here, it does look like she is responding to you but that you need to allow actual time for her to respond. Maybe differences in time zones are coming in to play here? I didn't check but I have seen that happen before

I also did see where she disclosed her wash routine and it does mention bleach. I think what happened was she then cross posted out of diaper lots into other areas. You must have bought from the cross posted threads where she had only pasted the info on diapers, not her wash routine. It really does not look like she was intentionally trying to mislead you.

From what I read in exchange of pm, seller is most willing to refund you since you are not happy but she really does not think the diapers have issues. If you have the video/pictures please pass it to me by way of pm. I do need to see the actual issue with elastic that you mentioned.

In the future, please allow at least 24 hours for a seller to respond to you

I really do think all this will work out for you

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 02-25-2013 at 11:20 AM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #20
Mom2brynlee
Registered Users
seller

I tried to PM you but your quota has been met.