Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
diana51
Registered Users
seller
seller

10 Baby Monkey fitteds

$35 for all 10 fitted diapers!

I bought these diapers a while ago and found that fitteds weren't for me. Each of these diapers were used about 3 times, if that, and have been stored since then. Since nothing has changed since I purchased them I am just going to repost the original selling listing because it has comprehensive info on each diaper. I paid $50 for the lot but I will sell them for $35 in order to get these out of my house before I lose them. They are pretty worn but still absorbant as far as I could tell. The prices listed are for individual sales since it would cost more to ship and involve more trips to the PO.

**Please PM me, I don't get on here to check the thread very often.

Made by Tibeca, Baby Monkeys on Hyena Cart

First row, left to right, 3 flannel, 2 minky. Inserts are made from bumbo bamboo diapers (2 layers of bamboo/silk). They are flannel outer, cotton fleece and cotton velour inner (except for the tie dye skulls, no velour topper on snap in insert). I converted all to 1 row snap instead of 2. $6 each (except tie dye skulls, $4.50)

Row two, 3 flannel, 2 knits. These 3 flannels (stars) were my very first attempts and are a little worn. The one on the far left is comparable to the others. $6 The second has a flannel inner with bamboo soaker and 2 rows of snaps $5. Third is all flannel, 4 layers body, 3 in soaker. $4. Last 2 knits are excellent condition. $6
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diaper pic 1.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	135651   Click image for larger version

Name:	diaper pic 2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	135652   Click image for larger version

Name:	diaper pic 3.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	135653  

Advertisement

Last edited by diana51; 02-28-2013 at 12:15 PM.
diana51 is offline   Reply With Quote