Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 08:09 AM   #161
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Allison you made me lol!! I totally needed that this morning. Thank you.

I am sitting in the parking lot at ds2 school waiting for our appt time. His 504 meeting is this morning and I don't know what to expect. We shall see.

Advertisement

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #162
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

I hope it went well britt
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #163
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

8?? oh my! Happy Bday to her!!

Poor Evan had a fever last night, and has been clingy all day. Then he busted his mouth as we were walking up the stairs. blood everywhere. Daddy is home now though, so he's all good. lol I made meatballs at naptime, and sauce. getting ready to eat and watch some Supernatural tonight, Yay! I need to get busy organizing all the baby stuff we have so I know what I still need. We moved some bdrm stuff around so we can hopefully fit baby in our room. But it's going to be super cramped in there. Praying that dh gets a ton of side work this spring to help pay for the addition that is going to have to happen soon. There is just not enough room for four kids after baby moves out of our room.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #164
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aw, poor Evan! I still have yet to have a major accident or bloody injury happen with my kids, let alone my baby! Although Lana fell down a flight of stairs at 14m when a gate broke.

Lana's bday went great yesterday. I was a basketcase after work trying to get everything ready but it all came together. I pretty much got all toys she asked for so she loved everything, lol!

Today I'm finishing the 3 birthday skirts so I can get them blocked and dry for Sat. It's a half day so the girls just came home and we have PT conferences at 3. They always go really well, though, so I like going to them.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #165
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies
My camera cord is MIA, so no photos to load up. ordered 2 new cords...yes, 2. lol, I'd love to put all the blame on the kids,but I am terrible with putting things away myself, so I'm fairly certain it is my fault.
we got new phones, yay! finally in the current century, maybe not decade, but at least the right century. actually, they are smart phones, and I am already a little addicted to looking at apps and playing with all the bells and whistles. we needed phones so bad, so I was pretty happy to get them, and get a decent deal as well.

we may be moving this summer. Our good friends and current pastor is looking into a new church in MN. If they move, we are not sure if Wayne would stay on as associate pastor when the new pastor came. we really love our pastor and his wife and work together at the church so well with them. they were one of the main reasons we moved here in the first place. so, we are just waiting for them to get the go-ahead, then we will put in for a transfer from our walmart to a walmart in that town and then wait andhope they ahve a position available. I love the excitement of moving and change, but worry a bit about a new house. we are soooo spoiled with this house. it's a large old house (2,100sq ft) with big bed rooms and a newer 2 car garage. most houses I've looked at in the new town are about half the size with really old garages and small lots. But, I'd happily move to a smaller place if God opens it up for us.

we've already begun purging. even if it doesn't work out, we just have way too much stuff. of course, I'm keeping all my fabric and most of my crafting things, but you know....other stuff has to go!

hopefully I'll get my new camera cord soon and can get this pics off my camera...i've nearly run out of room...and I'm pretty sure it's a 4gig card.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #166
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey all! We're back...I am beat, but the girls had such a good time, especially Brynn. I'll post a few pics when I can get on the computer.
Speaking of pics, did we ever post 18 month/newborn comparison pics?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #167
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

No but that would be a good way to start March thread!!!

Naomi- exciting! Downsizing isn't all that bad. Less space can be good to keep the chaos minimal. You just have to get creative sometimes. lol Good for you for purging though.

REady for this snow to melt!! I really need to get motivated to do something this wknd. We moved stuff around in our room so I need to move baby stuff up there.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #168
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

OK new thread is up!