Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #141
DustysSweety03
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

DustysSweety03(Kami I'm 30 will be 31 in Sept)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SoCaliMommy

I dealt with Secondary Infertility while ttc my first son and then again while ttc before i got pregnant with my 2nd son. I've had 3 miscarriages. My last one right before getting pregnant with my son it took a little over 3 years to get pregnant with that baby only to lose it at 9/10weeks. I'm currently waiting to get AF back but we are TTC in the slim hope of getting pregnant before getting AF back.

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #142
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustysSweety03
DustysSweety03(Kami I'm 30 will be 31 in Sept)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SoCaliMommy

I dealt with Secondary Infertility while ttc my first son and then again while ttc before i got pregnant with my 2nd son. I've had 3 miscarriages. My last one right before getting pregnant with my son it took a little over 3 years to get pregnant with that baby only to lose it at 9/10weeks. I'm currently waiting to get AF back but we are TTC in the slim hope of getting pregnant before getting AF back.
Welcome to the group. FX that you get a BFP soon and AF never makes it around to visit.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #143
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Im out mama's.....CD1.....Blech.....
DH and I have decided to sit it out a couple of months and then resume TTC again... Im heart broken and so so sad today...Having a rough one today....
So sorrry Carissa Hoping taking some time off that you and your DH can regroup and get that BFP you long for. I know its been a struggle for you both.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #144
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am on pins and needles watching all the testing!! I am 6 DPO, and am resisting the urge to POAS. I want to wait til the 5th, but I don't know if I will last. I do have a question for you mamas though. Anybody just feel crampy from the time they O til AF arrives? I know I have 7 children, but I have had so few cycles since I was 18, that I honestly don't remember how I am supposed to feel. Even when I am not preggo, or breastfeeding, I just don't have an AF very often.
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #145
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6
I am on pins and needles watching all the testing!! I am 6 DPO, and am resisting the urge to POAS. I want to wait til the 5th, but I don't know if I will last. I do have a question for you mamas though. Anybody just feel crampy from the time they O til AF arrives? I know I have 7 children, but I have had so few cycles since I was 18, that I honestly don't remember how I am supposed to feel. Even when I am not preggo, or breastfeeding, I just don't have an AF very often.
I'm 5-6 dpo and have been crampy since O. Def not the norm as I log about my cycles every month
Old 03-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #146
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6
I am crampy off and on after O with most cycles.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #147
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think talking about cramps jinxed me. I am cramping so bad. I am sure tomorrow my temp will bottom out and AF will show up right on time. Crazy tests getting my hopes up.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #148
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

im at a loss to where I am. LOL. 14dpo i think. strong cramps. cervix high and tight. .2 temp drop.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #149
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

blew through 6 tests yesterday after that wonky frer...dunno why my first tests always have to be the ones that give me a convincing enough evap to hyper test...so now today im out of them and it was my son's opening day for tee ball (so cute!)...had no time to buy any more...not sure i will. not feeling pg anyway...same ol' same ol'.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #150
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, after that really convincing blue dye yesterday. I tested BFN with a FRER with FMU. But, then tested later in the day and got a very light line on the FRER. I'm so worked up about it, I think I'm going to just chill until my period is due on Tuesday.

Also, after I got the BFN I went CRAZY on some sushi, then got the super faint BFP ....oh well. Sushi was literally the only thing I was hungry for today.