Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #11
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVASahm
Grace Elizabeth or Luke Michael

I would love to use he grace but I am SURE it is a Luke.
Hah! If ours is a girl, she'll be Grace Elizabeth! Grace is my middle name and Elizabeth is my mothers first name, grandmothers middle name.

We haven't decided on a boys name.

Advertisement

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
bigmamahayes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: First thoughts on names?

If it is a girl, she will have a first name that ends with 'lyn' and a three-letter middle name.

We already have a Jocelyn Joy and a Carolyn Sue, and I like the following:

Jaquelyn Mae
Marilyn Fae
Gwendolyn Kay

We have nieces named Emelyn, Katelyn, and Ashlynn...so those are out. I really like Evelyn and Caelyn, but I think those might just be too close to Emelyn and Katelyn, and it might bother my sisters.

Our boy name will either be Roy Wilson or Julius Wilson. Roy and Wilson are my paternal and maternal grandfather's first names (respectively). Wilson is my husbands middle name, as well as his dad's middle name. Our son's name is Samuel James, which is my husband's Dad's first name and my dad's first name.
Amy Kay, Air Force vet, Navy wife to Bradrick, mommy to Jocelyn (3/08), Samuel (10/09) and Carolyn (10/11), expecting #4 in October, Jesus loving, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, extended rear facing, epidural loving, bargain hunting, marathon running, full time online student and dancing drama queen. http://www.happyteamhayes.blogspot.com
bigmamahayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #13
Hembie
Registered Users

I already have 2 boys and Elliott and Ciaran and one girl Imogen. So I wanted to pick names that compliment the others.

So if this baby is a boy. He'll be called Arthur and if it's a girl. She'll be calle Ophelia.
I am married to Jeff and we have our oldest two children, who are twins. Our first son Elliott and our daughter Imogen. Our third child and second son Ciaran. He was born by VBAC. Our third son and last addition to our family August, was born with no drugs. My second VBAC.
Hembie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #14
MommyJen_11
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So far not much. Last time we liked Hannah if we had a girl so that is still currently our top choice for a girl. Last night DH randomly threw out Riff for a boy at dinner and for some reason we like it. That's how we got Becker too. DH said it randomly and we both looked at each other and liked it. Who knows. We have a lot of time to mull it over.
MommyJen_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #15
ciles
Registered Users

My Mood:
Lorelei Grace or Avery John
Old 02-28-2013, 11:53 AM   #16
FairSailing188
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I like Norah or Aurora for a girl; I like Warren and Quinn for a boy. Haven't really thought too much about it yet.

Under normal circumstances I'd say I told you so. But, as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly.
FairSailing188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #17
Anna0623
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We like Bethsaida or Bethesda for a girl and Aquilla or Epherium for a boy. Our dd and ds both have Not as common Biblical names dd is Talitha Jael and ds is Manasseh Patrick ( middle name is generational thing.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
Kanga
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For a boy, Isaiah or Elliot. For a girl, I like Laila/Layla and Lorelei is sounding pretty good to me at the moment too.

[COLOR="Red"]ISO: Girly Alva or Sunbaby OS for a mama on a budget.
Kanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #19
Kay+Dave
Registered Users

For a boy our top contenders right now are Emmett and Finley. For a girl, we aren't so sure. Perhaps Aubrey, Adelaide, Cora, or Scarlet. Still early...we will probably change our minds a thousand times.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 03-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #20
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For a boy, I have picked out Oliver. I am considering Jackson for a middle name but I'm not entirely sure yet. How does Oliver Jackson sound to you guys?

For a girl, I have picked out Violet. I don't have a middle name yet.