Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Simplex diapers with shot PUL

Originally Posted by KimA View Post
Oh that's painful. I doubt that the PUL was defective but glad that the company is willing to double check that. Unfortunately leaving the diapers sitting in the pail for too long is against the manufacturers recommendation for cleaning and care, for the exact reason that it will ruin the diapers.
I wouldn't knock the company for this one and never buy from them again though. I would chalk it up to a lesson learned the hard way that you need to wash your diapers according to the manufacturers recommendation.
Swaddlebees is one of the highest quality diapers on the market.
I agree - they are wonderful diapers and it's totally my fault. However, I still have a hard time spending $25/each on diapers that let me down compared to other cheaper and older diapers. Even super cheapos like Kawaiis & Alvas are still functional.

Luckily, my newbie has started to "let" me put her down here and there so I can actually do stuff now (you know... like laundry).

Carolyn - Lucky wife to my sweetheart and even luckier mama to my sweet, long-awaited baby girls! (May 2011, my 9.15 lb c/s baby and November 2012, my little 7.10 lb vbac peanut). I'll never forget my three angels.
Arizonah13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #22
Registered Users
My Mood:
Oh I hear you on all of that! They are very pricey. You can almost hear your wallet cry! I feel you on the newborn thing. My baby is 3 months old so I'm fresh from that stage.
I just didn't want this bad experience to steer you away from their products.
Wife to A mama to DS (96) DD (07), proud surro mom (10), & DD (12)
Missing my younger sister Ashley RIP 7/26/07 and our Booda RIP 5/3/09 everyday
NH's only dedicated cloth diaper retail store! All of our in stock diapers are prepped!
KimA is offline   Reply With Quote