Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #151
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 2/22-3/22 makin' turkeys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
Well, after that really convincing blue dye yesterday. I tested BFN with a FRER with FMU. But, then tested later in the day and got a very light line on the FRER. I'm so worked up about it, I think I'm going to just chill until my period is due on Tuesday.

Also, after I got the BFN I went CRAZY on some sushi, then got the super faint BFP ....oh well. Sushi was literally the only thing I was hungry for today.
please post a pic of the frer...i need my stick fix for the day.

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #152
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ahhh. AF has not shown up and my IC's were stark white this morning. I really want to get this next month over with. We are back and forth with TTA this month. I am so over this back and forth game. Why must my uterus hate me.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #153
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Ahhh. AF has not shown up and my IC's were stark white this morning. I really want to get this next month over with. We are back and forth with TTA this month. I am so over this back and forth game. Why must my uterus hate me.
AF was...um...9ish days late for me this month. Yeah, what seemed like an extra week of pms; I think that was great for DD DP's been traveling quite a lot for work lately, which leaves me w/ full work days, nearly an hour each way in commute, the kid, the dog, the cats, and the house...in addition to the work she does at home most nights besides hr FT job. Since there's not enough going on, we decided to do another fresh IVF cycle this time around, too. I started meds back up yesterday & have 6:30 am monitoring appts Wed & Fri. No problem, except that I forgot that DP is out of town chaperoning a school trip Thurs & Fri, so I have to get myself & DD out at the crack of dawn & then there will be the awkwardness of having her in the exam room while they do a transvag u/s
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #154
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

I've been lurking mostly, thanks everyone for sharing all the stories of ups and downs.

Looks like I'm out this cycle. Things were looking so promising - very clear that I conceived again, with a faint BFP and the usual signs - but then my temp hit 97.7 (coverline is 97.75) and spotting started yesterday. So it appears that even though we started 100mg oral progesterone, it isn't quite enough to stop this pattern of conception followed by AF coming almost on time.

Sigh. I was really afraid of what it'd mean if the progesterone didn't work, but now I'm mostly eager for AF to seriously arrive so we can start looking to the future.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #155
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

AF was...um...9ish days late for me this month. Yeah, what seemed like an extra week of pms; I think that was great for DD DP's been traveling quite a lot for work lately, which leaves me w/ full work days, nearly an hour each way in commute, the kid, the dog, the cats, and the house...in addition to the work she does at home most nights besides hr FT job. Since there's not enough going on, we decided to do another fresh IVF cycle this time around, too. I started meds back up yesterday & have 6:30 am monitoring appts Wed & Fri. No problem, except that I forgot that DP is out of town chaperoning a school trip Thurs & Fri, so I have to get myself & DD out at the crack of dawn & then there will be the awkwardness of having her in the exam room while they do a transvag u/s
Oh my Carrie that sounds exhausting. Good luck on this cycle. I guess I missed what you guys had decided. I feel the same that this is just going to be extra PMS too since the witch never came and she was due to arrive today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrennaII
I've been lurking mostly, thanks everyone for sharing all the stories of ups and downs.

Looks like I'm out this cycle. Things were looking so promising - very clear that I conceived again, with a faint BFP and the usual signs - but then my temp hit 97.7 (coverline is 97.75) and spotting started yesterday. So it appears that even though we started 100mg oral progesterone, it isn't quite enough to stop this pattern of conception followed by AF coming almost on time.

Sigh. I was really afraid of what it'd mean if the progesterone didn't work, but now I'm mostly eager for AF to seriously arrive so we can start looking to the future.
Hugs. Hopefully you will have answers soon.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #156
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

16 dpo and over this. Tons of symptoms, squinters have turned to stark white tests the past 2 days. AF just show up and get this over with or tests show me a big fat pink line.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #157
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
I've had to do that ( and other inpleasant things) with my LO's in the room as well. They all survived and I'm sure tell me how it tramatized them years down the road. Hoping for a successful round for ya!

Sorry for all the ladies that seem to be in limbo with their cycles. I know it can be frustrating Hoping for BFP's for you all!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #158
Layney82
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Oh, Carrie! Good luck with your hectic week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrennaII View Post

I'm sorry for your loss and hope that the next cycle sticks. Are you going to increase the progesterone dose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
16 dpo and over this. Tons of symptoms, squinters have turned to stark white tests the past 2 days. AF just show up and get this over with or tests show me a big fat pink line.
The waiting is the hardest part, I think. I hope you get your answer soon.

AFM, AF was 2 days late, but I'm now on CD 1. I guess the test on Tuesday really was just an evap. I'm starting to get really discouraged now. With DS, we got a positive test after 2 weeks of TTC, and it's now been months for us. My Dad's having surgery today, too, so I'm worried for him and am just a big ball of stress. I've even developed this weird eye-twitch over the last few days.
Layney82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #159
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layney82 View Post
AFM, AF was 2 days late, but I'm now on CD 1. I guess the test on Tuesday really was just an evap. I'm starting to get really discouraged now. With DS, we got a positive test after 2 weeks of TTC, and it's now been months for us. My Dad's having surgery today, too, so I'm worried for him and am just a big ball of stress. I've even developed this weird eye-twitch over the last few days.
Sorry about CD1. Hoping your dad's surgery and recovery goes smoothly. That is so hard to experience.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #160
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
I've had to do that ( and other inpleasant things) with my LO's in the room as well. They all survived and I'm sure tell me how it tramatized them years down the road. Hoping for a successful round for ya!

Sorry for all the ladies that seem to be in limbo with their cycles. I know it can be frustrating Hoping for BFP's for you all!
Oh, she's been to them before, it'll be fine. It's just always a crapshoot on just how inappropriate she'll be. I posted about a good one a while back...she was crushed when we left the office without a baby
carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote