Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
MamaHare
Registered Users
seller

Talking Well Loved Swaddlebees Fitteds & Covers. MMAO. Free snappi.

Swaddlebees L Pocket Fitteds;
Swaddlebees ABC Snap Covers size L

Open to offers! I will adjust pricing if you purchase multiple items. Free snappi with purchase - First come first served (pic at end of this post)

Fitteds:

Swaddlebees cotton terry/velour Pocket Fitteds. Size Large. Both have small tears in the liner fabric where the pocket opening begins (from stress of pulling the fabric to stuff). The worst hole is pictured. They are worse on #2. I also discovered a small hole on the back of #2, which is the last picture below.
I have been stuffing the pockets with gerber birdseye flats, and will include at no charge if the buyer wants it. Elastic is ok. Was probably tighter when new, but works well.
1. Periwinkle. $4.50 ppd.
2. Pale green. $4 ppd. Brown spot stains on the outside. I have no idea what it is, except I’m 100% sure it’s not from baby poop. Probably from playing/getting dirty, dropped food when coverless, or possibly bird poop from being on the clothesline. **most of the pics make this diaper appear white. It is not. The pic of the hole shows the color the best.

Covers:

Swaddlebees ABC Snap Wrap, size L. $3.50 each ppd, both for $6. The leg elastic looks very slightly dinghy to me. See detail pic - the PUL layer (between the fabric) seems to be broken/overstretched on the tab wings. This never caused leak issues for me since it’s only where the cover overlaps itself. I find the snaps to be weaker than other brands, but are fully functional. In other words, it stays on just fine, but is easier than others for a baby to undo.
1. yellow
2. blue
Insides:

Outsides:

Stretching on tab:

The rest of the info: I wash with Country Save. I line dry whenever the weather allows. We have a cat. There is no smoking in our house. I have occasionally used Ecover fabric softener. Pictures are my best effort at depicting the item. Due to lighting conditions, not everything will show up in a picture. I have tried my best to notice and list any flaws. Unless noted, everything is used and has normal wear from use and washing. Be sure to ask before buying if you have any questions about something I have not said. Prices are postage-paid within the United States.

I HAVE TRAINERS LISTED HERE: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...0#post16141550

Free Snappi (only purple available)

BELOW ARE SOLD:

Fuzzi Bunz size Large in Red, $8 ppd. - SOLD Snaps & elastic on all these are great, INCLUDES INSERT. Staining on interior. The fleece is also slightly pilly/rough from wash wear.

The insert is faintly stained, not really enough to show in the pic (I think it's the one on the left):

ImseVimse Swim Diaper - Green with fishes. Size “SLARGE” (I think this means super-large), 28-37 Lbs. No stains. Never pooped in. All elastic in great shape. $7.50 ppd. - SOLD

Mother-Ease One-Size Fitteds. $23 ppd for all 4. $6.50 ppd individually. SOLD! Cotton. No thinning of the fabric. Faint staining on the insert of two of them. Pictured.

#1 & 2 with no visible stains

#3 & 4 with faint staining

Bamboo! Bum Essentials Bumbino OS - AI2/Hybrid:
Bum Essentials Bumbino OS All-in-2/hybrid type diaper. $9 ppd. SOLDBlue. There is some pilling on the exterior where the velcro tabs probably rubbed. Doesn’t affect function. The 2-part Bum pad (made from 67% bamboo/23% cotton/10% polyester) appears stain-free. Good condition. I only have one snap-in insert set, so I always used it like an all-in-one. But you could get other inserts, or even just use the cover as a regular cover. The cover is fully lined with fleece.

BumGenius One-size in Grasshopper - with original inserts $7.50 ppd. SOLD Pretty sure this is a 3.0. Lightly used - PUL is fine, Elastic is all good. There is minimal "curling" of the velcro tabs, and pilling from clothing on the edges of the tabs. The laundry velcro (the soft stuff on the inside back of the diaper) is getting kind-of weak on one side, but I never had it release in the wash. Both original inserts included. The infant insert is basically new - I don't think I ever used that one, but it has been washed a few times and has a little lint and one "mystery" mark (see the second picture, tiny spot) that I'm positive isn't a poop stain, just some transfer from something. The adjustable insert has wash wear and is dinghy, but no obvious stains. Please ask any questions if I've left something out of this description.

front of inserts:

back of inserts:

Blueberry - One Size Deluxe Diaper with snaps. $8.50 ppd. SOLD Mint blue color. No inserts - if you need one let's discuss by PM. I believe this is a “second” but I haven’t been able to find any manufacturing flaws. The fleece interior is still nice and fluffy and I don’t see any staining at all. Snaps are all functional and elastic is great. There are small holes/tears near a couple of the wing snaps. The wing fabric still seems very sturdy and the snap is well reinforced, and I never noticed this until examining it for a buyer.
My pics don't really show the color accurately. You can see a better pic of the color here: http://www.blueberrydiapers.com/Prod...pers_2/b8899_2

Knickernappies OS with snaps. $5.50 ppd. SOLD Yellow. No inserts - if you need one let's discuss by PM. Elastic is slightly relaxed. There is a tiny hole in the middle/front (see pic). I also noticed a couple tiny speckles on the yellow fabric - I’m guessing not poop, but more likely dirt stain from playing outside/getting wet. Inside there is some staining. Still in working condition.

Swaddlebees Cotton Velour One-Size Fitted. $7.50 ppd. SOLD Periwinkle outside, white/natural inside. The pics make the color seem very "washed out", almost white. But they are a nice pastel periwinkle/purple color. I will try to do better pics & post them.
Two snap-in inserts for varying absorbancy on the different size settings. Elastic may be slightly stretched out. I think I have the instructions for adjusting to the different sizes, will search for them. Or I can just explain to the buyer.

Here is the inside without any insert:

The outside:

And a pic of the inserts:

Econobum - blue binding. $4.50 ppd SOLD. PUL and elastic are in great shape. Discoloration of the nylon “liner” (pic). Very lightly used - never got a good fit.

Inserts:
12 Cottonbabies “one-size” microfiber inserts. 4 for $5 ppd. SOLD
These are the ones with one snap-down position. None are bright white. The one lying across the top is slightly narrower than the others and not selling that one with this listing. All have obvious wash wear, but none have noticeable stains other than being overall slightly dinghy.

Advertisement

Last edited by MamaHare; 03-01-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: sold :)
MamaHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:14 AM   #2
MamaHare
Registered Users
seller

Re: AI2/Hybrid, Fitteds, Pockets, Swim Diaper, Covers, MF inserts - MMARO

bump sold!
Old 01-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
MamaHare
Registered Users
seller

Re: AI2/Hybrid, Fitteds, Pockets, Swim Diaper, Covers, MF inserts - MMARO

bump
Old 01-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #4
MamaHare
Registered Users
seller

Re: Reduced 1/24: AI2/Hybrid, Fitteds, Pockets, Covers, MF inserts - MMARO

bump
Reduced today
Old 01-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #5
MamaHare
Registered Users
seller

Re: Reduced 1/24: AI2/Hybrid, Fitteds, Pockets, Covers, MF inserts - MMARO

bump
Old 03-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #6
MamaHare
Registered Users
seller

Re: Well Loved Swaddlebees Fitteds & Covers. MMAO. Free snappi.

bump
Old 03-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #7
Lilah-May
Registered Users
seller

How much for everything that's left?
Lilah-May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #8
santoshi
Registered Users
seller

Are the 2 diaper covers 6 bucks ppd?
Will pm you
santoshi is offline   Reply With Quote