Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #71
peep_erz
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - It's MARCH! (chat thread)

I keep getting a shooting burning/tingling pain down my legs. I feel it a lot when she shifts from side to side. She still hasn't fully dropped though because some days I get cervix tingles and some days I can't breathe.

Advertisement

peep_erz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #72
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

pregnancy pains suck!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #73
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay I totally feel like crap in the last 12 hours, upset stomach-back ache-poo cramps(sorry I now to much info). Does this mean I'm getting ready to go into labour???? It's been so long I can't remember but I feel just awful right now and wondering if this is it? I'm so ready baby come on!

Midwife in 30mintues and I'm trying to decide whether or not to ask her to stripe my membranes. I really wanted to let my body lead the way this time and have my baby pick her own birthday but I'm almost 41weeks and running out of patients...what to do?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #74
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

OT vent ahead! I am about to go nuts this week. We have been hit with sickness after sickness (luckily not everyone all at once). Hubby and both boys have taken turns with a tummy bug. It is taking my oldest son a lot longer to kick it. =( and he is not really eating, which worries me. I've been running around sanitizing everything, doing laundry, trying to keep it from reinfecting everyone, and now today my younger son looks like he is getting pink eye. We all now have a cough (except for my sister). ODS and I have had it this whole time, but with our unseasonably warm weather, it could be allergies. Haven't slept decent in several nights between having sick kids to get up with most the night and feeling like my scar tissue is ripping something in my body everytime I cough. I was so anxious about it last night, and coughing so much I hardly slept. And I feel so freaking caged in not being able to leave the house for a week. unmotivated to put together the rest of the baby's stuff, because I don't want to have to disinfect it 10billion times before next Friday. No alone time with hubby. bah!
All that on top of the relational/emotional junk I'm working through with respect to my family of origin and this cesarean. It has been a really rough week. Praying the boys sleep in their own rooms for at least a few hours tonight so I can snuggle my hubby and have space in my own bed.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:44 AM   #75
samham
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve Baby View Post
Okay I totally feel like crap in the last 12 hours, upset stomach-back ache-poo cramps(sorry I now to much info). Does this mean I'm getting ready to go into labour???? It's been so long I can't remember but I feel just awful right now and wondering if this is it? I'm so ready baby come on!

Midwife in 30mintues and I'm trying to decide whether or not to ask her to stripe my membranes. I really wanted to let my body lead the way this time and have my baby pick her own birthday but I'm almost 41weeks and running out of patients...what to do?
What did you decide on the sweep? I've had it done already 3 times this pregnancy and baby says no way! I'm 40+3 today. Scheduled for induction 40+9. Think he may actually make it that long. Anyhow, hope you're feeling better.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #76
samham
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
OT vent ahead! I am about to go nuts this week. We have been hit with sickness after sickness (luckily not everyone all at once). Hubby and both boys have taken turns with a tummy bug. It is taking my oldest son a lot longer to kick it. =( and he is not really eating, which worries me. I've been running around sanitizing everything, doing laundry, trying to keep it from reinfecting everyone, and now today my younger son looks like he is getting pink eye. We all now have a cough (except for my sister). ODS and I have had it this whole time, but with our unseasonably warm weather, it could be allergies. Haven't slept decent in several nights between having sick kids to get up with most the night and feeling like my scar tissue is ripping something in my body everytime I cough. I was so anxious about it last night, and coughing so much I hardly slept. And I feel so freaking caged in not being able to leave the house for a week. unmotivated to put together the rest of the baby's stuff, because I don't want to have to disinfect it 10billion times before next Friday. No alone time with hubby. bah!
All that on top of the relational/emotional junk I'm working through with respect to my family of origin and this cesarean. It has been a really rough week. Praying the boys sleep in their own rooms for at least a few hours tonight so I can snuggle my hubby and have space in my own bed.
Oh man, sounds like a rough time. DS is on his 2nd round of pink eye. I have no idea how cause I've sanitized everything and then some and he still got it again. We are now doing allergy meds and antibiotics to treat it but I think I may have it too. Not good timing for baby.

Hope your LOs give you a break between sickness and sleep and you get your hubby time.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #77
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samham View Post
What did you decide on the sweep? I've had it done already 3 times this pregnancy and baby says no way! I'm 40+3 today. Scheduled for induction 40+9. Think he may actually make it that long. Anyhow, hope you're feeling better.

I decided against it. My midwife said it will only work if you're on the verge of ready-if you still have a few days to go it will just give you cramps and make you uncomfortable. I felt better and reassured and I know she WILL COME-it's just a matter of when. I'm 41weeks tomorrow-it should be with in the next few days. My midwife will talk induction at 41+3. I go for a stress test today to check on little miss and I'm just trying to take it easy and one day at a time.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #78
samham
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve Baby View Post

I decided against it. My midwife said it will only work if you're on the verge of ready-if you still have a few days to go it will just give you cramps and make you uncomfortable. I felt better and reassured and I know she WILL COME-it's just a matter of when. I'm 41weeks tomorrow-it should be with in the next few days. My midwife will talk induction at 41+3. I go for a stress test today to check on little miss and I'm just trying to take it easy and one day at a time.
The first time I did it we were trying to induce before DH deployed. It did absolutely nothing. 2nd time I was 39 weeks and I was just in pain, but again it did nothing. This midwife said the other midwife wasn't very good at it so I tried again. I did lose lots of mucus, have some show and tons and tons of pressure but 3 days later, nothing. Definitely not going to bother again until induction date. Or with any other pregnancies. I just have a comfy uterus I guess.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #79
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by samham

Oh man, sounds like a rough time. DS is on his 2nd round of pink eye. I have no idea how cause I've sanitized everything and then some and he still got it again. We are now doing allergy meds and antibiotics to treat it but I think I may have it too. Not good timing for baby.

Hope your LOs give you a break between sickness and sleep and you get your hubby time.
Thanks! The boys seem fine now--yay! And I'm not sick, but very rundown and uncomfortable. Hubby let me sleep all yesterday afternoon, which helped.

How is the pink eye going?
Old 03-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #80
samham
Registered Users
seller

We are still treating pink eye but looks like it cleared up just in time for I'm guessing a virus. DS is running fever and has cough but seems to be feeling and acting fine.

I am 41 weeks tomorrow! Have NST tomorrow and then induction Thursday. Looking forward to meeting Wyatt, can't wait!