Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #181
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

I buy undercover mama tanks and stretchy tees.

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #182
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Don't tbjnk I have mentioned , 99%sure baby will be named Adela Kendall. My dads middle name is Kendall and of his 5 grandchildren, no one is representing him my sister has 2 boys and none of them have any of his name and I ha e 1 boy and all girls and my boy is after his dad and other grandfather. So I thought it would be nice. And if baby appears a a couple days early, they may share a bday of 4-3
Old 03-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #183
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:
Very nice name!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:17 PM   #184
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 3rd - 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Oh no. That sucks.

I don't buy specific nursing shirts - just these tanks I've gotten with the jammies I bought - but no others. I just make sure any shirts I wear/buy are "nursing accessible" (ie. can easily/comfortably be pulled up for nursing).
That's how I've done it the past two times. I've never bought nursing shirts before but I think it will be much easier with a nursing shirt when I'm wearing baby while teaching and baby wants to nurse. I always wore a zip up hoodie with shirt underneath and then lifted up my shirt to nurse. I couldn't really pull shirt down b/c that would expose the top (it's not a big deal to me, but I don't think the parents of the students would appreciate it). This time I'd like to be able to nurse baby without wearing a hoodie since it's pretty warm here from April through November.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buena View Post
Don't tbjnk I have mentioned , 99%sure baby will be named Adela Kendall. My dads middle name is Kendall and of his 5 grandchildren, no one is representing him my sister has 2 boys and none of them have any of his name and I ha e 1 boy and all girls and my boy is after his dad and other grandfather. So I thought it would be nice. And if baby appears a a couple days early, they may share a bday of 4-3
Ooooh, I really like that name, and what a great way to honor your dad.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:13 AM   #185
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Not able to sleep not sure why? Oh yeah probably bc I am 33 weeks pregnant.

Nursing tops. I just wear tank tops under shirts and then pull one shirt up and nurse so everything is covered. With my 1st I got nursing tops and I felt those exposed more of me. and I always felt awkward in them. I usually stay in my maternity shirts for awhile. They are all gap and cotton/spandex blend so they work and are nice and long.

We have a piano instructor who is always sick or always has something "comeup." I give her the benefit of the doubt bc she is much older but it drives dh nuts!

AFM just sitting her watching tv. Not sure where dh put the remote so it is sportscenter for me. These commercials are cracking me up!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:13 AM   #186
Buena
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I can't sleep either. Dh woke me up cause he didn feel good that was at 2. It's now 415. And u went to bed at 12. Damn insomnia
Old 03-09-2013, 05:57 AM   #187
Janelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Don't tbjnk I have mentioned , 99%sure baby will be named Adela Kendall.
Super cute name!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Not able to sleep not sure why? Oh yeah probably bc I am 33 weeks pregnant.
I haven't been able to sleep well lately either..driving me crazy!
Last night I woke up w/ morning sickness and ended up puking 1/2 the night. ugh. Dh woke up and made me some toast and sat up w/ me until I was able to go back to bed (he is such a sweet guy)
Am I the only one still getting sick? This has happened w/ all 3 of my girls...
Old 03-09-2013, 06:30 AM   #188
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
baby will be named Adela Kendall. My dads middle name is Kendall and of his 5 grandchildren, no one is representing him my sister has 2 boys and none of them have any of his name and I ha e 1 boy and all girls and my boy is after his dad and other grandfather. So I thought it would be nice. And if baby appears a a couple days early, they may share a bday of 4-3
That's awesome! And would be so neat if they even shared a bday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rverrone11 View Post
I've never bought nursing shirts before but I think it will be much easier with a nursing shirt when I'm wearing baby while teaching and baby wants to nurse.
I gotcha. Still no help with the nursing shirts, though, lol. Most of the nursing shirts I've seen are either meant to be pull down (no thanks in public) or are big and baggy with flaps/holes in the front (uh... no thanks even not in public, lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
We have a piano instructor who is always sick or always has something "comeup." I give her the benefit of the doubt bc she is much older but it drives dh nuts!
I can kinda understand that one. At least she's older and maybe actually getting sick that often.
This skating instructor is a first year university student - and after this season, missing over half the lesson days, that she's realized Friday nights are more fun to stay in town with friends instead of coming out here to teach skating. I could be wrong, but it just seems too coincidental that she gets sick or has car trouble or bad roads suddenly about an hour before lessons are supposed to start.
It's worse, I think, because I'm the chairperson for the board, and so it's up to me to let parents know that she can't make it and lessons are cancelled - and I hate calling people and telling them (especially when it's yet again!) that what we had planned/organized isn't working, kwim? I am going to step down as chair once we're through this season (when the ice is gone or spring break, whichever comes first), because even after all this girl's crap with lessons the other board members want her back again next year, and also because chances are good that our kids won't be in skating here next year anyways - no point in doing all this organizing if my own kids aren't part of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelle View Post
Last night I woke up w/ morning sickness and ended up puking 1/2 the night. ugh. Dh woke up and made me some toast and sat up w/ me until I was able to go back to bed (he is such a sweet guy)
Am I the only one still getting sick? This has happened w/ all 3 of my girls...
Gosh, I can't imagine being sick like that still.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:57 AM   #189
KendallMarie
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Well I think it's a great name Adela is pretty and well I have to like Kendall... It's a family name in my family as well. Was my mother's middle name and a great aunt's before that.

AFM: Icky and puffy this morning. My own fault had a salty dinner then didn't drink enough water after but blah ick.

ISO: Fuzzibunz Elite OS, Lg Boy-ish G-diapers, MEAF M, ML, L
IHA: Sm G-diapers, pouches, g-cloth, NB Alvas, NB Sandies, NB Prefolds, NB Bummis covers
KendallMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #190
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
My mom is on her way over for the day. Hoping it goes well

Im working my volunteer shift tonight for the consignment sale from 1000pm until 1159pm.......2 hours......i think i can.

All but 4 items sold and i didnt half price all, but 2 items. Made $135 so i got my kids summer wardrobe for $65. They still need jammies, but at walmart those are nothing!!

I may use that cash to get my nursing bras