||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-10-2013, 05:20 PM||#1|
Please Move or Delete
I am selling off some of my excess diapers. I began feeling very convicted that I have more than I need while others have not enough. Everything I sell will be put toward buying diapers to contribute to CAM. CAM is an Anabaptist relief organization that does charitable works and disaster relief and also sends layette out layette bundles to developing countries and disaster areas. Each layette bundles has 6 new diapers and is given to a mom who has recently given birth. Since they only accept new diapers I cannot simply contribute what I have....plus they prefer flats or birdseye prefolds since many of these moms don't have a dryer and very well may be washing the few diapers they have every day. Long story short...all funds from the sale of these will be used for the express purpose of making up these bundles I am not asking for donations, or charging more than I paid or market value, just wanted to let you know what was on my heart.
I have already gotten enough to order 75 flats! And now covers and pins too! Thanks so much ladies!
1. Bright Green Goodmama VGUC, shadowy stains on the doubler, great elastic, thinning near the elastic inners. $10ppd SOLD
2. Blue with Brown Polka DOts Goodmama GUC thinning near elastic seam, hole in the knit outer between the snaps, small stain on doubler, some fading $9ppd $8ppd OSLD
3. Goodmama with Peach background and jars with critters in them (forgot the name) GUC minimal thinning on the inner, does not have the official doubler but comes with on that works, hole near a snap on the cotton outer $10ppd $9ppd
4. Cars and Buses Goodmams in Play condition, dingy, significant wear, elastic replaced $7ppd Pending
5. Dinos Goodmama in Play Condition, dingy , significant wear, elastic replaced $7ppd Pending
6. QT Bunns Fitted NB, missing doubler GUC no staining, good elastic $4ppd $3ppd sold
7. Mama Made flannel fitted, folds open for fast drying, size Small VGUC $4ppd $3ppd
8. Rainbow Serged Size 1 Cloth Kids GUC, no staining, elastic stretchy $5ppd SOLD
9. Blue Tie-Dye Type light use fitted, elastic replaced, no staining $4ppd SOLD
10. Sandy's Small GUC no staining but dingy, good elastic $5ppd sold
11. Sandy's Small GUC no staining but dingy, good elastic $5ppd sold
6. Crickett's size 2 UC good elastic, moderate staining, thinning $5ppd Pending
7. Crickett's size 2 GUC good elastic, shadow staining $7ppd Sold
8. Crickett's size 2 GUC good elastic, shadow staining $7ppd SOLD
9. Crickett's size 2 UC good elastic, major staining $5ppd SOLD
12. Mama-Made (not by me) Ooga Booga fitted. Sewn wonky but will work, no stains, good elastic Size M $4ppd SOLD
13. Mama-Made (not by me) Ooga Booga fitted. Sewn wonky but will work, no stains, good elastic Size M $4ppd SOLD
14. Nana's Nappies Bug Fitted flannel outer velour inner...missing doubler, no staining, elastic stretchy $4ppd SOLD
15. Overnight Fitted....made by me bamboo inner with double zorb and bamboo layers in soaker pad, cotton outer with snaps. Some staining, good elastic....VERY ABSORBENT $8ppd $7ppd SOLD
16. Overnight Fitted....made by me bamboo inner with double zorb and bamboo layers in soaker pad, flannel outer and is snappiable. No staining, good elastic....VERY ABSORBENT $10ppd $8ppd SOLD
Jen , Wife to Scott, Mama to NINE 14, 13, 11, 9, 8, 5, 4, 4, and 22 months! Servant of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! and a homebirth midwifein my spare time
"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
Last edited by weesej; 04-08-2013 at 04:30 PM.