Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #61
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP March 3rd - 9th

I've been without internet regularly since the move into our new home. Date of LMP was February 10 . . . Got a faint BFP March 6th! Had been having like 20 day cycles, so suspected I O'd super early (tho originally thought I wasn't O'ing at all!). But... if this baby bean sticks, we're looking at an EDD of November 17, 2013! For now I'm a nervous wreck, given my m/c history. I think I've peed on nearly 2 dozen sticks by now watching for darker lines (which I'm getting ). Considering rental a fetal doppler again but can't remember which place i rented from with dd#2. I was able to get a HB around 8 weeks with her.

Advertisement

Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #62
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck411 View Post
I've been without internet regularly since the move into our new home. Date of LMP was February 10 . . . Got a faint BFP March 6th! Had been having like 20 day cycles, so suspected I O'd super early (tho originally thought I wasn't O'ing at all!). But... if this baby bean sticks, we're looking at an EDD of November 17, 2013! For now I'm a nervous wreck, given my m/c history. I think I've peed on nearly 2 dozen sticks by now watching for darker lines (which I'm getting ). Considering rental a fetal doppler again but can't remember which place i rented from with dd#2. I was able to get a HB around 8 weeks with her.
Congrats!! Good luck mama!
Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
mevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #63
3boys_mom
Registered Users

Sad to read of all the sadness, sickies, etc. going in here.

I've made progress...I've BOUGHT a pg test LOL. Now to just pee on it. I am thinking Monday. Why Monday, well that will be 3 months since LMP. I don't exactly feel pg. I've had none of my usual symptoms. The only thing is the constant hunger at night. NOT during the day at all, just at night. But I've had nearly ALL of my AF symptoms without the bleeding. So I have no clue what is going on. I have gone 10 or 11 months with no AF in the past and was not pg. SO...that is where I stand...

Thinking about you all, through the ups and downs you've been experiencing.