Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #11
cotopaxi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need ways to make/save money!

One of the most amazing things I've discovered recently is that if you contact a food company, they will more than likely send you a high value coupon for their product. I have been emailing or using the "contact us" form on dozens of companies' websites to compliment a product I enjoy, and ask if there are any coupons they can send out. I have gotten many for a FREE full size product and other nice ones for $1 off or whatever, which is great since too since it's something I'd be getting anyway.

This has been most successful with small/natural/organic type companies. Earthbound Farms for example sent me THREE coupons for any free product.

Advertisement

Old 10-24-2010, 04:38 AM   #12
EireItalia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I write articles and websites online for my from-home income. Do you enjoy writing?

I blog about emergency preparedness and home food storage on my Survival Blog. I buy Thrive foods for my own family -- PM me with any questions.
EireItalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #13
judesmommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotopaxi View Post
One of the most amazing things I've discovered recently is that if you contact a food company, they will more than likely send you a high value coupon for their product. I have been emailing or using the "contact us" form on dozens of companies' websites to compliment a product I enjoy, and ask if there are any coupons they can send out. I have gotten many for a FREE full size product and other nice ones for $1 off or whatever, which is great since too since it's something I'd be getting anyway.

This has been most successful with small/natural/organic type companies. Earthbound Farms for example sent me THREE coupons for any free product.
Great idea!!!
judesmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
kssinca
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Have you heard of fiverr? It is a website where people will pay $5 for something. There are people who offer to give advice or write articles or send a postcard for $5. If you take a look at my signature, I wrote a short report that lists a few other sites similar to fiverr and some tips to increase your success. Good luck!

Do you love jewelry? Come shop with me and earn! Click on my website!

Please Like Parenthood Surprise!
kssinca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:56 AM   #15
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I coupon, buy off brands to save money plus getting things on sale with coupons if I can. Here are ways to make money staying home and doing stay at home things but keep you going so your exercise too as some involves walking and buying things you normally do type of tasks. http://realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com/