Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
SupersillySheamoma
Registered Users

Which potty to buy?

Anyone have any suggestions on a good potty to buy for a boy?

Advertisement

SupersillySheamoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #2
MtnHarmony
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Which potty to buy?

I think everyone is different but we used the BBLP. I still had to be careful and had to hold his "parts" downward many times. I am not sure you can get away from that. We also used sinks/toilets if it was closer (not public sinks though!). Let's say we had the cleanest bathroom when doing EC cause I would wash it so often as I never wanted my child touching anything yucky, or anyone else for the matter. Oh and BBLP means Baby Bjorn Little Potty. We loved it so much we had 2. One for home and one for the car (with a diaper in it and a wetbag to hold the wet diaper mess)

Last edited by MtnHarmony; 03-15-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: trying to fix my bad grammer typos
MtnHarmony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #3
leadmare
Registered Users
seller

We have the Baby Bjorn Smart Potty and really like it. My toddler likes chilling on it since it has a back to it. I didn't expect to like it so much, but we all really like it it is so easy to use and clean. We also got a Beco potry because I wanted something small for out and about. But it seems uncomfortable for my dd to sit on, and she doesn't like it like the BBSP. So we just take our Bjorn potty everywhere, lol. I think the Beco would be a good potty for a young infant you were holding over the potty, though.
leadmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
leadmare
Registered Users
seller

Ok, so I realized we do NOT have the Baby Bjorn smart potty, , we have the Baby Bjorn Potty Chair. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20 This one. Silly names are so similar... But, we actually quite like the high back.

Carry on...
leadmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
sweetpeapumpkinbaby
Registered Users
seller
seller

we use the prince lionheart potty seat (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
and the pourty (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
Old 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #6
becca71178
Registered Users

Baby Bjorn is great for small babies, once mine turned about 14 months it was a bit small for them and we went with the Fisher Price Frog Potty. Still need to hold his stuff down a bit, but it's a good size and price.
becca71178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:26 AM   #7
quitzia
Registered Users

We used the BBLP from 6 months until he got too big for it (don't remember what age). Then we used the Bjorn Potty Chair for a little while, but our favorite (for toddlers who are big enough) is our built-in/modified toilet seat. It has a lid and two seat options: one for adults, and one for little bums. We bought one from Amazon called the Kohler Transitions Quiet-Close Toilet Seat, which prevents little boys from dropping the seat down with a loud crash when they're done. There are many other brands too. Our son still uses the smaller seat and he is 4 years old. It's nice to have more space in our bathroom without a little potty and I don't have to empty the potty into the toilet!
quitzia is offline   Reply With Quote