Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Dirt cheap diapers GN/Boyish (all $2-$5) Goodmamas, piddle poddles, mutt 3sr

First things first, please read all of the descriptions carefully. I want everybody to know exactly what they're getting. These are all of my leftover fitteds that never sold and have just been sitting in storage for a couple of years now, I'm trying to minimize everything and am about to move somewhere with little storage so I need to get rid of these. Some are play condition and some are still in great condition. I believe all are OBV. Prices do not include shipping so contact me for a shipping quote. I will ship the cheapest way possible unless you prefer something different. I've priced all of these very low so I'm firm on all prices. I wash in free and clear detergent and use ecover softener. We are a dog friendly house, but they don't hang out by the diapers PM me if interested! I always forget to check the threads!

ONLY BROWN BEARD GM LEFT!

Goodmamas: (top left) OBV with lime stitching and snaps. Elastic is shot, OBV is still soft and a little silky in some spots. Some slight balding where the leg elastic is inside. $3 *SOLD* (top right) OBV with light blue snaps and yellow stitching. Shot elastic, OBV is sherpa, but not rough (I use ecover softener) and some slight balding where inner leg elastic is. $2 *SOLD* (bottom left) Brown beard, OBV inner. Elastic is shot, OBV is between soft and sherpa. Some tiny balding spots on inner elastic area. $3 (bottom right) Jolly roger with OBV inner. OBV is between soft and sherpa, elastic is not super tight but still stretchy. This is probably the trimmest/smallest GM I've ever had, but I've heard it was normal for this print. Some tiny balding spots on inner elastic area. $3 *sold*

Piddle Poddles: *ALL SOLD*(top left)OBV with rainbow stitching, OBV is still silky and elastic is still good $5 (top right) This is not OS, was sold to me as a medium. It is a pocket fitted, the inserts slide into the fitted like a pocket diaper. Not sure if the inner is OBV, OBF or CV but it's soft and the inserts coming out are a great feature and it dries quick. Elastic is good and it's T&T $2 (bottom left) da lil guys garage with OBV inner, OBV is still silky. Outer has some bleached out areas and a small hole by one of the snaps and elastic is still good $2 (bottom right) Outer is spider print, there are several small holes in the cotton outer. This was sold to me as a fitted but there is some sort of waterproof barrier in there, I used as a fitted though because leaking would be an issue as a AIO because of the cotton outer. OBV is still spot, there are a couple of tiny balding spots on the soaker. $2

(Left) Mutt 3SR I think this is OBV, still soft. White with baby blue and white snaps, elastic is still good $3 (right) This was sold to me as an early piddle poddle, but there is no label on it so I'm hesitant to say it. It looks just like the other piddle poddles though. OBV with red, white and blue stitching and snaps. OBV is still soft, elastic is relaxed but still stretchy. It feels like there are a few little fuzz balls trapped inside of the soaker. $3 * both SOLD*

Advertisement

Last edited by peaches330; 04-02-2013 at 04:35 PM.
peaches330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Avonlea80
Registered Users

Re: Dirt cheap diapers GN/Boyish (all $2-$5) Goodmamas, piddle poddles, mutt 3sr

Pm'd you
Avonlea80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Dirt cheap diapers GN/Boyish (all $2-$5) Goodmamas, piddle poddles, mutt 3sr

pming u on all
Old 03-22-2013, 05:01 AM   #4
MommyTephanie
Registered Users
seller

Interested. Will send pm.
MommyTephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #5
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #6
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 04-02-2013, 04:35 PM   #7
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood: