Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Basic weekend edition :-)

Morning...join us

Advertisement

jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hey all laying here awake and annoyed. I wish I could sleep in. My sinuses are killing me. Sigh...

MH lost her first tooth yesterday. It was bothering her so I grabbed a Kleenex and plucked it out. Then the toothfairy rounded up 8 quarters in the house. She still likes that silver and gold money better than the paper.

I have to get a few things at the store and then I am off to a meeting with the Charter School attorney at 9:00 to work on bylaws and policy language.

WFD: beef stew.

I guess I should just get up and go.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Good morning Jen!

I saw MH's tooth. E lost his first one around the same age as MH. Gotta love the early teethers. The Tooth Fairy always leaves coins here too. But then, our $1 and $2 are coins.

Ru is off to work. I have E's sheets in the dryer because he wet the bed last night. Too much water with dinner, I guess. Not much on the agenda today. Need to upload some pictures into a Word document for Ru to print out at work for my bulletin board at school. Other than that I am going to enjoy a lazy day.
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basic weekend edition :-)

I have been to the grocery store. Home now, breakfast was yummy. MH was giddy. She is now settled in with yogurt and goldfish an Monsters Inc.

I have a meeting at 9, Jerry and MH are headed off to Mariano Lake to haul a laod of wood this morning.

I need to get showered soon.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:57 AM   #5
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What time does your store open on Saturdays, Jen? Way to go on getting out and done so early.

I am debating whether or not to have cake for breakfast.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #6
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
If anyone is in need of summer stuff for their kids - Naartjie is having a $9 sale on their Essentials pieces today!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:04 AM   #7
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hola mamacitas. G is better but still hasn't eaten a full meal. We are working on that today. Hopefully the fact that she misses out on going bowling today will motivate her to eat more.

I need to catch up on laundry. Everyone's clothes are clean but nothing is put away. And I really should wash all the sheets. And a shower would be nice.

My sinuses are killing me too. I am on day 6 of Augmentin. I don't have the skull-is-going-to-explode-and-combust headache, but I cannot for the life of me get rid of the drainage.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mel the store is open at 5AM everyday. I was there by 6:15.

I am showered and that helped a bit on the sinuses.

After a family discussion, it has been determined that MH and Jerry will stick in town. They are running a few errands, checking on Jerry's engine, returning some stuff, and hitting Walmart. Then back here. MH needs a quiet morning, she is emotional and tired. When I get home she and I will nap. Tomorrow we will all go haul a load of wood and I can get to see the goats.

I am off soon.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #9
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Morning. Kids are outside playing, dh is doing chores and I am watching the puppy
Today I really want to get the apples dealt with, planning on caramel apple pie filling and some caramel apple jam for stirring in yogurt and on muffins. Then some lemonade concentrate. IDK how far I will get. Hopefully I will be elbow deep still at supper time and left clear of supper

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:11 AM   #10
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
5am. Wow! Who knew?

Jess, I want to be at your house! I could eat caramel apple pie and pet a puppy!