Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

22 weeks and up 10 lbs. I'm fine with that!

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
21 weeks. I'm 16 lbs. Less than prepregnancy weight. :hide. I got reprimanded last dr. visit. (He said at 20 weeks, I should've gained about 10 lbs.)

I've gotta gain 2 lbs. by Thursday(next Dr. Visit). I hate all meats, bread, milk--- just been weird this time. Also, I'm eating healthy and not indulging in powdered donuts or ice cream like I did with the rest of my kiddos. I always pile it on at the end so I'm not too worried since baby's growth is just fine.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #13
maciatka
Registered Users

Re: The weight gain thread

21 weeks tomorrow and I believe I'm up ~9 lbs. I gained 35 lbs with my son so I'm interested to see what happens this time around!
maciatka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:02 AM   #14
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine View Post
21 weeks. I'm 16 lbs. Less than prepregnancy weight. :hide. I got reprimanded last dr. visit. (He said at 20 weeks, I should've gained about 10 lbs.)

I've gotta gain 2 lbs. by Thursday(next Dr. Visit). I hate all meats, bread, milk--- just been weird this time. Also, I'm eating healthy and not indulging in powdered donuts or ice cream like I did with the rest of my kiddos. I always pile it on at the end so I'm not too worried since baby's growth is just fine.
We all have our struggles! I can't seem to eat enough in one sitting to satisfy me. There just isn't enough room in my stomach right now. So I tend to go for the heartier foods instead of the fruits and veggies. I can manage a small spinach salad and it will hold me if I put cheese, egg, and plenty of dressing on it.

I AM eating a good bit of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I know that baby needs the fat for brain development and I can't eat much of it at once anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciatka View Post
21 weeks tomorrow and I believe I'm up ~9 lbs. I gained 35 lbs with my son so I'm interested to see what happens this time around!
I don't remember exactly when I put it on, but my total weight gain has been the same with all my pregnancies so far. The only difference (about 10 pounds) has been the starting point.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #15
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:

I'm feeling hungry today and around 20-22 weeks is when I start piling weight on. Key lime pie sounds delicious. I'm sure the pounds are coming, it's just a matter of time.

I have gained anywhere from 21 pounds to 42 pounds with my pregnancies. The 42 pound gain was from strawberry shortcake (the good kind with REAL whipped cream, aka nothing but FAT).

Melissa-I craved Ben and Jerrys (choc. fudge brownie) with 2 of my babies--good stuff!
Old 03-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #16
2013momto4
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have had a really hard time gaining weight at all. I am expecting twins in July and cant seem to kick the nausea....just finally made it back to my pre pregnancy weight yesterday at 22 weeks.
2013momto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #17
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok, no one should comment anymore. Yall are annoying! UGHHHH

Leah- yea yea, i highly doubt my belly alone has gained 31lbs. lol.....its everywhere! I miss yall too! I miss my other DDC groups on there too...but nothing else but those private groups Anything new with you?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #18
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy
Ok, no one should comment anymore. Yall are annoying! UGHHHH

Leah- yea yea, i highly doubt my belly alone has gained 31lbs. lol.....its everywhere! I miss yall too! I miss my other DDC groups on there too...but nothing else but those private groups Anything new with you?
I just got back to nc I was visiting family for 3 weeks! Good to be home. Now I can organize the nursery and everything
You??
Old 03-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #19
Barefoot'Nola_Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I lost 16 lbs and at my last appointment I finally gained back 2
Barefoot'Nola_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #20
cinderella08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

23 weeks today! Officially about 24lbs under pre-pregnancy weight still.
Expecting Oakley Lennon in March 2015!
cinderella08 is offline   Reply With Quote