Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

NTNP - Monthly Thread APRIL

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat. This is the first monthly thread and will include the end of March as well as all of April.

Our Lovely Ladies

angelacez
Rdesonia
Sweetmama26
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
EmmaGM
Mercy24
Mamatoabunch
kimmiepie
TeachinAuntie
foolsgold
SarasynFox
3boys_mom
cormama
ardeur
mommadeeof4+ - Deirdre
duck411
Puppydog
Macyllehub - Macy
gem898
erin_c_odonnell - Erin
KB'sMama1031 - Laura
ecoMama2b
trying4more
fishingfor5 - Tori
matersalad
munchkinflame13 - Christina

+ BFP'S l l
casersmama
CharmedMama
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess
JackieMarieVDV
lynn97 - August 2013
KatieB621
ChelseaGirl7 - Sep 2013
Lexy - July 2013
leaner
lilg82882 - Sep 2013
sweetgrace - Sep 2013
brittrblackwell - Sep 2013
MrsTWhite
mykzoofamily - Twins - September 2013
Fishie Kisses
lecialefty - Mid-November
beckstar - Dec 2013
Beaners Mom Dec 2013
s2grace - Shannon - Dec 2013
Dani_Phen -Dec 2013
2boysmama - Dec 2013
s@hmommy - Aug 2013
boobmommi - July 2013
MadeofStarStuff - July 2013
Maddalena - BOY
Mommy2boys2007 - Oct 2013
momEmac - Elisha
waterisntsomething
HeatherM0529 - Heather -Jan 2014
MrsAsh - Brittany - Jan 2014

Advertisement

Last edited by MrsAsh; 05-05-2013 at 10:00 PM.
MrsAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:36 AM   #2
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: NTNP - Monthly Thread APRIL

Thanks for the new thread!
Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
mevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans View Post
Thanks for the new thread!
You're welcome!

AFM: I'm in the 2WW...I'm guessing I Oed on Thursday. Telling myself that I WILL NOT TEST UNTIL MONDAY!!! Yep I was yelling that at my self. We've DTD everyday or at least every other day for a week+, so we have a good shot at it this cycle.

I'm thinking of still trying to have a weekly question, so

THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK this week is:
What birthday themes have you done for your kids?

My oldest will be 4 very soon and we are doing a Army/Solider/Camo theme. He picked it out MONTHS ago and has talked about it since. He LOVES birthdays!! If you have any good ideas, throw them at me!
Old 03-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #4
Macyllehub
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi ladies, can I join you? My husband and I have decided we'd like another baby but we've never tried, never will. I dont monitor cycles right now other than length of total cycle. When we avoid, I chart everything.

It's been a casual month, I have another week until I'm expecting a period and well take it a month at a time.

I'm still nursing my 15 mo old, though she sleeps through the night and I've conceived twice befor while nursing.

Truth be told, I'm giddy excited about the possibility if another kiddo, I absolutely love our kids!!
Expecting someone small Sept 2014
Macyllehub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay! Hi Macy! I'm sure you don't recognize/remember me, and I promise I'm not a stalker, it's just nice to see someone from "back in the day" who isn't mainstream. Good luck with NTNP!
Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
Old 03-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #6
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
You're welcome!

AFM: I'm in the 2WW...I'm guessing I Oed on Thursday. Telling myself that I WILL NOT TEST UNTIL MONDAY!!! Yep I was yelling that at my self. We've DTD everyday or at least every other day for a week+, so we have a good shot at it this cycle.

I'm thinking of still trying to have a weekly question, so

THE QUESTION OF THE WEEK this week is:
What birthday themes have you done for your kids?

My oldest will be 4 very soon and we are doing a Army/Solider/Camo theme. He picked it out MONTHS ago and has talked about it since. He LOVES birthdays!! If you have any good ideas, throw them at me!
LOL!! Sometimes we just need to yell at ourselves. Good luck this cycle!

I think the weekly question is fun.
We had very low-key birthday parties growing up, but I enjoy doing themes for my kids. Nothing big, but I like letting them choose a theme and doing little things to go with it. You won't find me blogging about all of our matchy-matchy birthday extravaganza though. lol
Anyway, DD1 has done Care Bears, Dora, Easter/bunnies (her bday is March 28, so occasionally it's really close to Easter), Hannah Montana, Princess, bowling, and purple. lol I'm missing two.
DS has had a bear shaped cake for his first, Spiderman, Cars, Toy Story (Mr. Potato Head cake), Bee. And I'm missing one of his.
DD2 had a pink 1st birthday and will have dogs this summer for her second.

The camoo/army/soldier sounds fun! I know I've seen camo cupcakes that would be easy to do! My DS was like that with his bee party last year. He picked the theme at the beginning of the year and stuck with it all the way, and his birthday is in August!

Last edited by mevans; 03-24-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #7
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macyllehub View Post
Hi ladies, can I join you? My husband and I have decided we'd like another baby but we've never tried, never will. I dont monitor cycles right now other than length of total cycle. When we avoid, I chart everything.

It's been a casual month, I have another week until I'm expecting a period and well take it a month at a time.

I'm still nursing my 15 mo old, though she sleeps through the night and I've conceived twice befor while nursing.

Truth be told, I'm giddy excited about the possibility if another kiddo, I absolutely love our kids!!
Welcome!! That kind of sounds like us right now, I'm just charting CD1, but do very casual watch CM and sometimes position if I think O might be close. I'mnursing my almost 10 month old. He's still very attached. But is STTN...mostly.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:56 AM   #8
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mevans View Post
LOL!! Sometimes we just need to yell at ourselves. Good luck this cycle!

I think the weekly question is fun.
We had very low-key birthday parties growing up, but I enjoy doing themes for my kids. Nothing big, but I like letting them choose a theme and doing little things to go with it. You won't find me blogging about all of our matchy-matchy birthday extravaganza though. lol
Anyway, DD1 has done Care Bears, Dora, Easter/bunnies (her bday is March 28, so occasionally it's really close to Easter), Hannah Montana, Princess, bowling, and purple. lol I'm missing two.
DS has had a bear shaped cake for his first, Spiderman, Cars, Toy Story (Mr. Potato Head cake), Bee. And I'm missing one of his.
DD2 had a pink 1st birthday and will have dogs this summer for her second.

The camoo/army/soldier sounds fun! I know I've seen camo cupcakes that would be easy to do! My DS was like that with his bee party last year. He picked the theme at the beginning of the year and stuck with it all the way, and his birthday is in August!
My partys are not Pinterest/Blog worthy for sure! But DS1 thinks they are DA BOMB! And who else cares?! I plan to do cupcakes, I've bought 80 green and brown Army men already....we should be able to do something with all those and I bought him a little Army uniform, it's awesome!!

And I should answer the QOTW too shouldn't I?
DS1: Pooh, Bob the Builder, Firemen Sam ()
DS2: Dogs, Race cars/Corvettes
DS3: TBA

We've since banned Firemen Sam, the little brat on there Norman was being a awful influence. Everything was, "Norman did it", so we said good bye to Norman!! He's still totally into firemen in general though.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 AM   #9
momEmac
Registered Users

My Mood:
We've only had one birthday so far and the theme was the zoo, which basically meant I made an animal themed cake/cupcakes and many of his gifts were zoo or animal themed like the zoo little people stuff, puzzles, etc. I wanted to do all the decorations and stuff, but I had to feed 20 people for the party and it was literally five days (yes, that's right, 5!!!) after we moved into our new house (also the third time we moved that year). DS is the first grandchild in both sides, so his first birthday was a big event .

AFM: I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy this cycle. I'm now on cd 4.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.

buildingmyhealth.my90forlife.com/
momEmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #10
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momEmac View Post
We've only had one birthday so far and the theme was the zoo, which basically meant I made an animal themed cake/cupcakes and many of his gifts were zoo or animal themed like the zoo little people stuff, puzzles, etc. I wanted to do all the decorations and stuff, but I had to feed 20 people for the party and it was literally five days (yes, that's right, 5!!!) after we moved into our new house (also the third time we moved that year). DS is the first grandchild in both sides, so his first birthday was a big event .

AFM: I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy this cycle. I'm now on cd 4.

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.
I hate the wondering with those.

And I'm trying to list first names with our user names, so if you don't mind, share your name and I'l add it to the list.