Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #211
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

thanks ladies. I still have a hard time seeing myself this big. At least the bump helps distract the eye! Lol.

I don't think that I've even been to a pro bb game, only college. Watching KU right now- it's been a rough afternoon with Evan. Throwing tantrums for unknown reasons.

We got a few inches of snow last night but its going to be almost 60 again by Thursday.

I've done nothing today, but tomorrow dh is home and we are getting busy cleaning house.

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 AM   #212
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11- March Chat

Larry bird and Kevin Mchale were my favs!

Vanessa ku decided to wake ip in the 2nd huh! I am sure they had a nice pg 23 speech at the half.

I am bummed no games on today but I will watch the woman today.

Other than that boys are off from school this week and we are putting a bid on a home. So hope all goes well.

I feel so much bigger and achier these last 2 days. Going to try to do yoga to get the kinks out and work on breathing and positions it really helped with Peyton hope it will do the same this time
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #213
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Off topic, Allison, I have never asked but I'm curious. Is Blu's given name Blu or is it a nickname? I notice the caps lock in your siggy and always wonder if it actually stands for something.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:13 AM   #214
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

OK so his real name is David.

When I was in labor with Blu in the hospital DH put on Old School. And the scene with Will Farrell yelling at the old navy guy was on where he kept shouting "YOUR MY BOY BLUE!"

So since then my son has been Blu. My parents hate it but they hate all the names we picked. They may like the name Tanner but always gave me hard time with the other names.

To be honest I always wanted to name one of my kiddos Blu so it works. And it works in the South too lol! Everybody has a cousin named Blue down here--so they say.

Last edited by dagmomma; 03-25-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #215
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I see. I like it!! I just thought Id ask since its not every day you hear the name Blu.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #216
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Alison- yeah- that must've been some speach! lol Today we are watching golf. Evan loves to watch both though. And I always think of that scene when I see you talking about Blu! lol fx on the house bid! Hope you get some relief with the yoga as well.

Well, dh let me sleep in today until 10!! Evan was asleep that long too. So now I need to really get the lead out, make my grocery list and get to the store!

Oh and Evan has one 2yr molar all the way in and 1 poking through, plus the other two I think are pushing through as well. That might explain his severe grumpiness lately. He's been a handful!
Old 03-26-2013, 07:21 AM   #217
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So I had a mini meltdown yesterday. Just the reality of moving again, the costs, the baby coming soon, the recitals, graduaions, and all the things that the boys are in coming to an end in the middle of May when we are moved in May. DH does not want to pull them out of it and I see us, with a nb driving back and forth to all of these things.

I was even looking at smaller houses bc curse that Dave Ramsey bc my priorities have never been out of whack but they are even more tuned to DR now. But we are going with the home we decided that is cheaper than the one we were going to get built. If the smaller homes were on nice property dh would be all for it but they are kind of small and hilly. The house we are putting a bid on I love! And it has a great yard. But the smaller cheaper homes are more my style. They are more my style, by the same builders with all the bells and whistles as the house we are getting but cottage style which I have always wanted. I just which we could find a built one on nice property. Even though we will have 4 kids and a ton of dogs I really like small homes. I think I am just wierd. To me as long as it has 2 bathrooms, large closets and a laundry room and not built on a canyon I am good to go. Hardwood floors a a major PLUS and other than he mini canyon the smaller house has al those things.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #218
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Alison- I feel ya! I know even without moving right now, This lo will be here at the very beginning of the school yr which means getting everyone up and ready, to the bus stop, and drive Lauren to preK a few times/wk. Plus nursing full time/naps etc with the youngest two... I can't imagine adding traveling and unpacking!!! ((hugs ))

I am feeling the same about the whole DR thing too.. The idea of moving so far away, I have to think about all the shipping costs, import taxes, etc. Plus the cost of replacing items we don't take with us. I'm starting to second guess our choice. (not to mention that the crime/murder rate is one of the highest in the US..)

I hope that you guys will be happy with your house choice! I agree that having a nice yard is a super big plus and worth giving up a few perks inside the home.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #219
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Vanessa what if you found a carribean like are inside the US--if that makes any sense. Like gulf area or florida keys area, maybe long boat key fl. Just throwing out ideas.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #220
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Vanessa what if you found a carribean like are inside the US--if that makes any sense. Like gulf area or florida keys area, maybe long boat key fl. Just throwing out ideas.
I am thinking along these lines as well. Going to keep the options open until we get closer to D day.