Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 11:14 AM   #11
swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: At work issues

Im an HR Manager for a small agency. Document, Document, Document! Keep a log of everything, from her antics, to your boss'. Get everyone together for a group meeting with the board if you can and file a hostile work environment complaint. if the board wont hear it, go to the Department of Labor

Advertisement

Old 03-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #12
keonli
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: At work issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrlgrl105 View Post
Im an HR Manager for a small agency. Document, Document, Document! Keep a log of everything, from her antics, to your boss'. Get everyone together for a group meeting with the board if you can and file a hostile work environment complaint. if the board wont hear it, go to the Department of Labor
Yes, the board knows everything from when we let the last guy go. He was ready to sue, and then suddenly a nice severance package arrived in order to shut him up. The one board member who was helpful and willing to investigate now no longer comes to any board meetings. :/

The ED at the new agency I contacted told me that she was in a similar situation. She told me that I have a lot working in my favor (a female and a minority), so I do have a folder full of things, as well as a calendar detailing all these antics. However, she warned me that it takes a lot of time and effort, and when she decided to take legal action, it took her 5 years for it to resolve.

I really hope we don't get to that point. I am just actively looking for a better job with higher pay.
keonli is offline   Reply With Quote