View Poll Results: Would this bother you?
Yes 7 87.50%
No 0 0%
Other 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #11
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Would this bother you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthflower View Post

My niece posted on her picture 'Please ask me before posting any pictures of me or my brother first E....thanks yes I do know how to hit that ball....'

Well a war shortly ensued between the two girls about asking
E wrote 'Well then "k" I would like your mom to ask before she posts anything about my mom, oh and dad doesn't care'

K wrote 'this is k and what are you talking about'

K wrote 'dad wants to see them first and my mom too they are the parents'

then my sister wrote 'k and my sister brought this to my attention anyone can check my wall and see that I have not used your moms name or judged her character on my face book account....I was the one who invited your mom to easter.......anyways we only share our photos with close friends and family....I don't know all of your friends dear...and my account was just hacked...so thanks for understanding....

So at 1:30 in the morning I got a message from her mom
'E shared the whole "K picture thing" with me earlier this evening. I held my tongue until I could not. She asked me not to say anything to any of you.. she loves you all so much!! But, being a mom... and I think you can understand the "mom" point here....... I felt that I had to say something to you at least. So. there you have it. and now it's close to bed time!! good night, Jess. Blessings to you and your kids. Love you all so much.
I thought she was confessing in the middle of the night that she was the one to write her daughters first comment hunh?

Advertisement

earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #12
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysmileylady View Post
I am sorry OP, I have read this a few times to see if I could understand and I just can't understand your post.

All I could understand was when you said the older child is sneaking the youngest child into the bathroom and taking pics. THAT would NOT be allowed and I would be throwing a fit, IF I was mom/stepmom/dad.
That is the problem, thank you!
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #13
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think dad needs to help with this and cameras, phones, and laptops/tablets need to be off limits at this house until it has stopped completely. My guess is the daughter sees the no pics on FB rule as stupid and she probably was sneaking him into the bathroom so she could post a pic and not get caught (not so smart). I doubt she understands what that is implying and although she is deliberately disobeying she may not understand to what extent she is causing issues. Many people post pics on FB without a thought. I bet she just doesn't see what the big deal is.