Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #231
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar
Hi all. Not sure if I am ready to be added, only 3w4d today. Feel like making contact but not in the real world. Not sure what the triggers/protection are so I don't want to say much...just that I've experienced loss multiple times and have an awful feeling that I've had too much luck and am 'due' for another m/c, odds wise.

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
I totally get how you feel. With Nige and Mary in a row sometimes I still feel like three in a row is too much to ask for. But one day at a time . So glad you are here.

Advertisement

5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #232
Three Little Monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So I need to remember to come here and post more often. I'm not quite ready to officially "join" but in know you ladies get what I'm going through.

Saturday morning I had some cramping that was a little more intense than in previous days with light/ medium pink spotting with one tiny little clot (tip of a ball point pin). I had to "go looking for it" but it was there. My dr had told me to stop progesterone at ten weeks so the week before I had started taking it just once a day instead of twice. Do you think this caused the spotting? I immediately went back to twice a day and I plan to keep myself on it well into my second trimester. Every cramp has me on edge and running to the bathroom. I have had no spotting since Saturday morning and my cramping is off and on but very mild and "normal" feeling. My belly it growing fast so I'm guessing that is where all the cramping is coming from. At 10 weeks 3 days I can feel my uterus just below my navel.

Not to crunchy...just a little crispy on the edges
Three Little Monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #233
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Elena....13 days?!?!? Getting so excited for you!!!!!

Becky...so glad you are here!

AFM: 24 wks & now have a kidney stone. I have never in my life had kidney or UT problems, but evidently when you are drinking a gallon of milk every 2 days it can cause a problem. I'm down to 2 glasses a day, but it has been so hard since milk has been one of my cravings this pregnancy. Even the major lower back pain I've been having is no match for a pregnant momma's craving. Trying to get down more tea (decaf) & water in hopes that it will resolve itself. Glucose test this week & anatomy scan on the 18th! Can't wait to see my sweet bean again!!!

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #234
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Little Monkeys View Post
At 10 weeks 3 days I can feel my uterus just below my navel.
That would be worrisome, I know. I've never heard of someone stopping the progesterone at that point - most mamas continue taking it until 12-13 weeks and then stop - some wean off, some stop "cold turkey". I've never taken it myself, but I know many here have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
Elena....13 days?!?!? Getting so excited for you!!!!!

AFM: 24 wks & now have a kidney stone.
SHH!!! I can't wait - and then at the same time, I can. We're getting close to finishing DD's room downstairs - just got done priming the ceiling, actually. We'll have that done today, then FIL is coming to paint the walls tomorrow, then DH and FIL have to do the flooring. If all goes well they should be done before the end of the week.
Thank goodness!
DH thinks that Hiccup won't come until after it's done and everyone is shuffled into their rooms. He thinks that my body isn't letting things happen because of not being ready

So sorry about the kidney stone - I've heard they are horrid. I hope they clear up on their own, quickly and as painlessly as possible.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #235
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hi beckstar!! welcome, big congrats and
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:00 PM   #236
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

3 little monkeys: I think I stayed on progesterone until 12 weeks and then weaned off it. I think you are making a good decision staying on it until you feel ready to go off. Can't hurt.

becky: Hope this is your sticky bean! Welcome.

AFM: Had my first NST today. It was fine. Discussed blood pressure with the doc. He's not ready to up my meds yet, but wants to see me twice a week for NST's plus a weekly ultrasound. My pre-e bloodwork came back normal. My BP was 140/92 at his office, which is about what it's been running at home. My 'normal' this pregnancy has been 130/80, so it's definitely starting to rise. I just want to stay off bed rest as long as possible. I have no idea how I'll manage that with two kids, one of which needs to be taken/picked up from 1/2 day pre-k M-F. So I'm hoping I can make it through April without bedrest.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #237
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

for ya, Kate!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #238
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Had a great appt. today! Glucose test was perfect! Hemoglobin was spot on which was a huge relief. I was severe anemic with DS but we didn't catch it until delivery & I had to have 4 bags of iron pp. No, the 4 Sonic Rt. 44 glasses of ice I ate everyday did not mean a thing to me at the time. lol BP was awesome as usual! AND he is totally supportive of me getting my placenta after delivery for encapsulation! I heard all the things a 40 yo pg momma wants to hear from her OB.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #239
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sounds like a great appt, Deanna!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #240
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

So I finally had an ultrasound today, and it was great! It felt so good to see a healthy active little baby in there. The baby measured 14w3d, which makes the due date September 29th (I guess I did ovulate 2 weeks after the D&C! crazy!). HB was 150 and everything looked great! I can suppress negative thoughts so much better now. Praise God!