Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #261
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More February

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Ok mamas I have a question... Using OPK's as a HPT... How do you know it's positive and when is it safe to use them to pick up a pregnancy??
Carissa- I can mail you pregnancy tests. Just PM me your address

Advertisement

Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #262
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon

Carissa- I can mail you pregnancy tests. Just PM me your address
You don't have to go that mama!! I'm away for the weekend at families so on mobile and can't find how to PM you!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #263
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

I spent all morning (at work) frantically hitting the refresh button on the patient portal & waiting for a call from the doctor's office. My beta came back at 630...I want to be excited, b/c it more than doubled per 48 hrs, but is it rising too rapidly?
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #264
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
I spent all morning (at work) frantically hitting the refresh button on the patient portal & waiting for a call from the doctor's office. My beta came back at 630...I want to be excited, b/c it more than doubled per 48 hrs, but is it rising too rapidly?
How many did you put back, and was Friday your last draw at 103?

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #265
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thurs 7am for the original beta at 9dp5dt & 7am today for the redraw. I didn't really panic or anything, but DP seemed really anxious, so I thought maybe I was underreacting, KWIM? We put back 2 "good" embies and a "runt" (growing, but was growing too slowly to freeze, so it would have been discarded). I go back Thurs @ 8 for a re-draw & u/s.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:40 PM   #266
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Thurs 7am for the original beta at 9dp5dt & 7am today for the redraw. I didn't really panic or anything, but DP seemed really anxious, so I thought maybe I was underreacting, KWIM? We put back 2 "good" embies and a "runt" (growing, but was growing too slowly to freeze, so it would have been discarded). I go back Thurs @ 8 for a re-draw & u/s.
Googled it. Your doubling rate is 36.74 hours. Under hcg levels of 1200, "normal" is 31-72 hours, so 36.74 sounds normal. At 1200, it goes to 72-96 hours. And there is always the possibility that more than one is growing

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 04-01-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #267
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Googled it. Your doubling rate is 36.74 hours. Under hcg levels of 1200, "normal" is 31-72 hours, so 36.74 sounds normal. At 1200, it goes to 72-96 hours. And there is always the possibility that more than one is growing

I am such a dummy...I've been sitting here trying to figure out how one might calculate doubling time. Even though I've been on my computer all day, it never occurred to me to Google it I wouldn't be opposed to twins, but crossing my fingers there's no more than that Twins would be the magic number of "it doesn't make sense for me to WOH anymore", though DD would be crushed to have to quit DC.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #268
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I am such a dummy...I've been sitting here trying to figure out how one might calculate doubling time. Even though I've been on my computer all day, it never occurred to me to Google it I wouldn't be opposed to twins, but crossing my fingers there's no more than that Twins would be the magic number of "it doesn't make sense for me to WOH anymore", though DD would be crushed to have to quit DC.
I'll volunteer to house your third

Old 04-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #269
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It doesn't seem like a super fast doubling rate, I wouldn't panic yet. But um, CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you that it's doubling that fast.

AFM, everything just seems to get me down lately. IDK what's wrong, but it's not good. I should be excited that everything is on track and we have a plan but I just feel tired and beaten down. I need to find something to get myself going again.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #270
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies!

There's an early-pregnancy-test coop on OPKs and HPTs going on now in the coop section!