Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 02:03 PM   #161
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 24-30

Jennifer: no it was the shopping not the parking lot. We have pretty big parking lots here for Target. There is one about 2 minutes from my house that has a huge parking lot. The Target they just built in Jantzen Beach (this past fall) it's parking lot is just weird. the front door is off to the side so it's actually easier to park across the street in the Ross parking lot

sorry about the nose bleeds...I don't get them

Well I think I confirmed that DD is allergic to Dogs And she LOVES dogs

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #162
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
3 Ladybugs, I haven't had nosebleeds but have had a lot more blood when blowing my nose (especially considering the time of year). Saline spray helps a ton if I remember to use it. I try to use it 2-3 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #163
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Jennifer: no it was the shopping not the parking lot. We have pretty big parking lots here for Target. There is one about 2 minutes from my house that has a huge parking lot. The Target they just built in Jantzen Beach (this past fall) it's parking lot is just weird. the front door is off to the side so it's actually easier to park across the street in the Ross parking lot

sorry about the nose bleeds...I don't get them

Well I think I confirmed that DD is allergic to Dogs And she LOVES dogs
The one at Jantzen beach looks like a prison. My father sent me a photo. However lives close to there so I can just park at his house and walk over.

Sorry to hear about your DD allergies. DH is also allergic to dogs but he has been around them ALL of his life. Notice how we still have Fenway. We actually got him after we found out about DH. He doesn't mind and actually wanted the dog more then the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
3 Ladybugs, I haven't had nosebleeds but have had a lot more blood when blowing my nose (especially considering the time of year). Saline spray helps a ton if I remember to use it. I try to use it 2-3 times a day.

Thanks for the tip! I might have to try that tonight to see what happens. I think it is from the low dose aspirin. It makes it so I REALLY bleed easily. I complained to my OB about it last time I saw them and they said there is little that can be done. I also have hemorrhoids and so I am bleeding out both ends at times, as my father would say. Yes Dad is rather crude.

I am also hoping that spring (with the humidity) comes back soon. That always helps with this sort of thing. I did see buds on my azalea bush today! It will be a few more weeks yet but I am so looking forward to it! Now I just need to get out there and take care of the branch that died over the winter.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:09 PM   #164
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bought me my Ju Ju Be diaper bag this morning!!!!! I got it used off of ebay, but from the discription and the pics it looks to be in very good shape. I don't mind that it was used.....especially when I spent $48.97 on it....including shipping (it retails at well over $100). DH said I could spend $50 on a diaper bag, so I tried to make every penny count. I'm tickled pink!!!! I made sure I found a youtube video of a lady that packed the same style diaper bag for two kiddos (one toddler and one nb). Granted she used sposies, but she also packed a lot of things that I normally wouldn't throw in mine (juice boxes, bottles -won't need those since we'll be EBF, 2 changes of clothes and 2 very thick sweaters, 2 or 3 blankets). When you take out all of the stuff that I "normally" wouldn't be packing in my diaper bag, it should have plenty of room for CD for two kiddos, which has been my major concern about diaper bags so far.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:16 PM   #165
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well what did you get? What print and kind?
Old 03-31-2013, 10:39 PM   #166
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
Bought me my Ju Ju Be diaper bag this morning!!!!! I got it used off of ebay, but from the discription and the pics it looks to be in very good shape. I don't mind that it was used.....especially when I spent $48.97 on it....including shipping (it retails at well over $100). DH said I could spend $50 on a diaper bag, so I tried to make every penny count. I'm tickled pink!!!! I made sure I found a youtube video of a lady that packed the same style diaper bag for two kiddos (one toddler and one nb). Granted she used sposies, but she also packed a lot of things that I normally wouldn't throw in mine (juice boxes, bottles -won't need those since we'll be EBF, 2 changes of clothes and 2 very thick sweaters, 2 or 3 blankets). When you take out all of the stuff that I "normally" wouldn't be packing in my diaper bag, it should have plenty of room for CD for two kiddos, which has been my major concern about diaper bags so far.
Woo hoo!! I, too, am excited to hear what you got!

Old 04-01-2013, 05:45 AM   #167
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
Well what did you get? What print and kind?
I can't wait to see it! You must show it off!!

Congratulations on the good find!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #168
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It's a Ju Ju Be Be Tween in Lotus Lullaby. Here are the pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330898229828...84.m1439.l2648

I hope everyone will be able to see them.

The only thing that the seller said was wrong with it was that it is "slightly uniformly faded" which from what I understand from several forums happens pretty quickly with this color pattern. I can't tell that it's that bad in the pics and I'm not expecting it to be in perfect condition anyway since it is used anyway. No tears, stains, rips, or any other problems from her description or in the pics (I never buy anything used with stock photos....too much risk of not getting what you see.) It's girly enough for me to use as a purse for myself (which I always end up doing anyway) and yet gn enough for me to still use for DS. I'll be using the thing for at least two years....I wanted to make sure it was something that would hold up and yet look cute for me. kwim?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #169
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
It's a Ju Ju Be Be Tween in Lotus Lullaby. Here are the pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330898229828...84.m1439.l2648

I hope everyone will be able to see them.

The only thing that the seller said was wrong with it was that it is "slightly uniformly faded" which from what I understand from several forums happens pretty quickly with this color pattern. I can't tell that it's that bad in the pics and I'm not expecting it to be in perfect condition anyway since it is used anyway. No tears, stains, rips, or any other problems from her description or in the pics (I never buy anything used with stock photos....too much risk of not getting what you see.) It's girly enough for me to use as a purse for myself (which I always end up doing anyway) and yet gn enough for me to still use for DS. I'll be using the thing for at least two years....I wanted to make sure it was something that would hold up and yet look cute for me. kwim?
I hope you love it! I have never seen a Be Tween irl. I have a BFF and like it for one kiddo but I don't think it will be big enough for two kiddos in cloth. But DS should PL in another year or so, so I will just carry a bigger bag for a few months.