Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #11
kanga1622
Registered Users

I did pretty well last month, hit my personal goal and by the end of today should have enough sb to get a $25 PayPal and my 5 $5 AGC. I'm hoping to get another $50 in PayPal this month so I have cash on hand for garage sales when the weather warns up. I almost have enough AGC to clean out my baby registry and then need cash I buy clothes for this little one. I have no goal for DH's account so everything there is just gravy.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #12
mama4peace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- April

Hi! I'm new to these forums, but would love to join in
Old 04-01-2013, 07:13 AM   #13
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would love for this to be a weekly thread.

AFM, this week is going to be a wash. I'm going to visit family and I'm taking my laptop, but I don't intend on making goal because I don't think my grandparents have wi-fi . We'll also be at an amusement park all day Friday, so no goal for this month. But I'll try and pick up to get 21 days later in the month.

In March I did about $40 in agc and $75 in pp. Not as good as a lot of you all, but I felt happy with it. Anything over $100 seems like a lot for what I'm doing to "earn" it.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #14
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Here Here Here! I would LOVE to hit goal every day this month. I don't know that I am going to be able to though. I have two birthdays this month, my 2 yr old has therapy twice a week and we are going to be adding speech, so that's 3 times a week, the baby is being evaluated because of his weight loss, plus I will probably be picking up another little girl to babysit, so it's going to be BUSY. But, it's also a very tight month and if DH doesn't get a raise, promotion or new job this month, I don't know that we are going to have enough to pay our bills.

So I NEED this money. I am only 17bucks from today's AGC, I would love to pick up the second one today.

And speaking of today's bucks...um, I know it's april fools...is there a goal today? lol
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #15
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfinn View Post
But about monthly goals does sb have one or is that some you make for yourself?
If you look on your sb homepage up at the top there is a section that says "my daily goal". Today all the boxes (sb goal, sb bonus, sb earned) say zero but usually there are numbers in there. For example, if today had a sb goal of 90 and you earned 90 or more, you will get the sb amount in the bonus box. Around the fifth of every month, you will receive all your bonus sb points for the previous month.

Here is the bonus chart:
7 straight days - 25sb + daily bonus
14 straight days - 100sb + daily bonus
21 straight days - 200sb + daily bonus
FULL MONTH - 300sb + daily bonus

So as far as the entire monthly goal, it's really up to you how much you want to earn. You can earn as little or as much as you'd like. Most people have a goal in mind, as in they'd like to earn enough sb to cash out $50/100/125 in gift cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama4peace View Post
Hi! I'm new to these forums, but would love to join in
Welcome, you will love it here. All the ladies are very helpful

Last edited by fluffybumaddict; 04-01-2013 at 07:31 AM.
fluffybumaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #16
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Last month, I got the monthly bonus. My goal then was 100 sb per day, and I'm going to shoot for the same this month. Last month, I hit goal every day, and hit 100 every day except Saturday and Sunday, I got swagbucks goal, but not the 100.

So, my goal for April is the monthly bonus and at least 100 sb per day.

I'm going to do the 5 $5 amazon cards, but I'm up in the air with what I'll do with the overage.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #17
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'd like to meet the Swagbucks daily goal for sure to make a full month's bonus, and hopefully do over 300 a day for $100 in PayPal! I do have 1,185 carry over from last month because I started partway through and wasn't 100% sure about how I wanted to cash out, but I'd like to not dip into that too much and really earn this month!
Last month I cashed out two $25 paypal (but spent about $30, so net $20).

ETA: I think I'll cash out what I can from March in gc's to start fresh this month!
My work in progress BLOG

Last edited by SweetMamaKaty; 04-01-2013 at 08:07 AM.
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #18
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Oh that reminds me, I have to do DH's account, TODAY!
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #19
mommysweetpea
Registered Users
seller

OK, is it just me or do you all have 0 as the daily goal? Is it swags April Fools?
mommysweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:06 AM   #20
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would love a weekly thread. It seems a monthly thread get awful long.

I just cashed out for $25 paypal after doing some email swapping. I thought I was going to have to go with GC's only but made it work. Swagbucks will be paying my phone bill every month via paypal and the rest will go into AGC's

I though they were starting the express back up today. Or is it tomorrow? If it's tomorrow I will wait to do my AGC's then. I need to get some garbage bags, dish soap and toilet paper and plan on using Amazon for that since I have Prime and shipping is free.