Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #11
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: advice for the newbie, please

No offense intended op but this is one of those cases where I really wish both sides could be seen by members

I have seen the pictures of diapers. I actually viewed both hers, and yours, on my large computer screen.

She does not think the diapers have issues and she told you she would not issue a partial refund but that she would take them back and issue you a full refund.

I'd have to actually have my hands on the diapers but from both sets of pictures I see what appears to be subtle differences in sewing/elastic and where elastic was attached in diaper. Not shot elastic. Please listen to the elastic for a crunchy sound or check to see it the diaper snaps back when stretched. Also, as far as sizing, what do labels say? Some makers change sizing up a bit. MUTTS had a real stink raised about this back a few years ago. Is that possibly what happened here? The diaper you say is a larger size still appears to be a NB diaper. Cord snap down is there correct? Is it labeled?

You do have to pay return shipping. You may not use the threat of paypal or a negative feedback to strong arm the seller into paying the return shipping cost to you.

The seller has likely been slow to respond to you because she asked me for advice and has been having to wait on replies from me. I was slammed with IRL stuff. She did not ask me to step in and pm you. She was hoping to peacefully resolve with you.

After doing some digging around I made the choice to step in earlier this morning and I pm'd you and copied her in. The pm you have waiting from me was a result of things I have seen. It is not due to her asking me to pm you.

With what I have seen in pictures, and elsewhere online, I do not think a negative feedback will be allowed for this seller. I know that may raise a stink with some members. We normally do not get involved when it comes to feedback but this is one case will step in when it comes to feedback based on what I am seeing.

Seller has had zero issues with FSOT noted on her account. No issues at all actually.
Seller appears to have been willing to take items back.She does not wish to issue you a partial refund as she feels nothing is wrong with the diapers. She is handling this correctly.

Advertisement

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 03-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #12
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skippycd
thanks for the replies!

there were pics in the listing, but they were a little blurry, especially on my small screen. That's why i asked specific questions about the diapers' elastic, etc. i thought i was doing good in asking detailed questions - i didn't think i needed to ask if they were the size stated. i enlarged one of the pictures on my desktop computer, and i can clearly see one of the spots of broken elastic. it's not something someone would notice if they didn't know where to look. also, in hindsight, i can see that the one diaper is larger. i just assumed that if a diaper's size is listed as xyz, that it will be the size stated.

with these diapers, the two difference sizes makes a big difference. i'm looking at an early delivery, and i need tiny, tiny diapers, which is what i thought i was buying.

again, thank you for the replies. it seems absolutely unfair that i be out return shipping though. *sadface*

am I allowed to leave negative feedback or will it be retaliated against? this has certainly been a negative transaction for me, especially if i have to be out return shipping
I just wanted to mention, that having to pay return shipping doesn't mean you leave negative fb. Those are the rules, not the seller declining. Just sayin'. And retaliatory fb is not allowed either so ALWAYS leave fb appropriately without fear.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote