Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #41
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Who's out the money?

Just to update, I had emailed her last week, hoping for a resolution, I didn't hear anything back so I contacted my CC who issued a temp credit. They will contact paypal and then paypal will deal with the store owner.

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #42
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who's out the money? Update post 41

As a business owner, I think its truly sad that they were unwilling to remedy the current situation and transaction and only offered you a discount on a NEW transaction. WOW. Offensive. I would have felt so bad, I would have offered the price of the items back to you minus shipping, if it meant losing a repeat customer and you were not happy about that resolution, I would just issue you a full credit. My customers business is far more important to me than 55$.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #43
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy View Post
As a business owner, I think its truly sad that they were unwilling to remedy the current situation and transaction and only offered you a discount on a NEW transaction. WOW. Offensive. I would have felt so bad, I would have offered the price of the items back to you minus shipping, if it meant losing a repeat customer and you were not happy about that resolution, I would just issue you a full credit. My customers business is far more important to me than 55$.
It makes me so sad how this whole thing turned out. Im sure over the years I've spent close to $1000 in her store, it was always the first place I looked for something, and I recommended her store to everyone.. I have to find somewhere else to shop now, this just left a sour taste in my mouth!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:06 PM   #44
clothdiapercrunchy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayghan View Post
It makes me so sad how this whole thing turned out. Im sure over the years I've spent close to $1000 in her store, it was always the first place I looked for something, and I recommended her store to everyone.. I have to find somewhere else to shop now, this just left a sour taste in my mouth!
I do not blame you! When you are a repeat patron of a business and are left feeling like just a paycheck to them it can be insulting and hurtful! I had this happen with a company I actual work for (direct sales). I had a few barely used items that were outside of the return period that literally fell apart, like my children had NEVER used them. It was so frustrating. When I asked just that the items be replaced and sent detailed pictures of the items I was told no. It really hurt me. I have spent a lot of money with the company as well as sold their products to countless family and friends. I never got over it.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #45
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdiapercrunchy View Post
I do not blame you! When you are a repeat patron of a business and are left feeling like just a paycheck to them it can be insulting and hurtful! I had this happen with a company I actual work for (direct sales). I had a few barely used items that were outside of the return period that literally fell apart, like my children had NEVER used them. It was so frustrating. When I asked just that the items be replaced and sent detailed pictures of the items I was told no. It really hurt me. I have spent a lot of money with the company as well as sold their products to countless family and friends. I never got over it.
Gah! torre...

Anyway- that really stinks. It does make you feel like a paycheck and less like a person. You are clearly a repeat customer and not only did she now lose you, she lost anyone you are going to share with!

Glad the cc is helping, but goodness

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:31 PM   #46
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayghan

That is horrible. If this is who I think it is, I'd contact the old owner and explain. I don't think it has been switched yet? Maybe she would be more willing to help since you are a repeat customer of her, and I would think she might be wiling to help out because she wouldn't want to see her company run to the ground.

It doesn't sound like this store is going to be in business much longer if she keeps running things like this.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #47
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleThingsMama638 View Post
That is horrible. If this is who I think it is, I'd contact the old owner and explain. I don't think it has been switched yet? Maybe she would be more willing to help since you are a repeat customer of her, and I would think she might be wiling to help out because she wouldn't want to see her company run to the ground.

It doesn't sound like this store is going to be in business much longer if she keeps running things like this.
Actually it was the old owner that basically told me I was out of luck cause I didn't buy insurance and that the new owner could offer me a discount, new owner offered me 25%. So they were both aware. Abd I logged into my sccount and spent $1300 in her store since 2008.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #48
Hillargh
Banned

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayghan View Post

Actually it was the old owner that basically told me I was out of luck cause I didn't buy insurance and that the new owner could offer me a discount, new owner offered me 25%. So they were both aware. Abd I logged into my sccount and spent $1300 in her store since 2008.
She might not want to use PayPal as a means of payment anymore then, because she's got the responsibilities twisted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #49
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just can't believe this, it is complete insanity that she is willing to lose you as a customer over $55. You have done noting wrong and she seems to be working really hard to lose customers (especially with the other thread as well). Why buy a business if you are going to run it into the ground,just close up shop and move on. I am glad you got your money back but it should have come from the business. Years ago I ordered two bodysuits from llamajammas ,they were $50.00 each and they updated on pp shipping the next day. After two days it started showing they were in NJ and they never updated after that,to this day it still shows they are in NJ. But I called and spoke with them ,Meridith was wonderful,she tried to track them down and after 2 days sent the order all over again. She said it was just the price of doing business and told me if the other suits arrived to just keep them for the inconvenience this caused (they never did show up). I just find it completely unacceptable that any business would treat customers this way.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #50
Mayghan
Registered Users
seller
seller

I agree. I'm still surprised about all if it since their CS was so great before...