Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #11
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: How is everyone doing?

things are going great here! baby girl was one week yesterday and she is just so sweet! lucian was an easy baby, except for a few months of reflux, and so far aurelia is another easy baby for us. she is so quiet. even when she gets mad it doesn't take jayson long at all to calm her down. we co-sleep and that is going great. she gets up 2-4 times a night but i just put her on the boob and we're both back to sleep in no time. we've let lucian come around in his own time and he is really starting to get into having baby sister here! he has started to kiss her goodnight and goodbye when he leaves for school in the morning. he also rubs her arms or legs if she gets fussy and is so proud when she calms down! he doesn't really seem stressed about it at all!

afm: i'm good. had some weird recovery symptoms that seem to be finally going away. i was having flu-like symptoms without fever. i think it was just me feeling worn down. my lochia has pretty much stopped unless i do too much. it seems i only get small gushes now when night nursing and didn't even have any of those last night. i'm so ready to start running again but i think i'll wait until 4ish weeks to give that a try. jayson and i have to wait two extra weeks because i'm having the mirena placed and they wait until 8 weeks pp to reduce the risk of perforating the uterus.

Advertisement

Old 04-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #12
itiswhatitis1984
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm still pregnant i also have rheumatoid arthritis and it keeps flaring more each day. It makes me even more impatient to meet my little guy!!
itiswhatitis1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
AllieW
Registered Users

We're doing great! I'm loving being a mommy for the first time! I had a horrible pregnancy (vomiting every day all the way up to delivery) but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3039117168.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	139019

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4072017831.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	139020
AllieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
Maeve Baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How is everyone doing?

We are doing pretty good. Autumn likes to sleep a lot during the day, I have to wake her to eat some times. In the evening she gets pretty cranky-it last any where's from 30 minutes-4 hours...it's just really hard to get her to settle. Once she is settled she sleeps well only waking 2-4 times per night nursing and going right back to sleep(she sleeps with me). During the day she LOVES to be worn. My Maya sling and Ergo sure have been handy!

My first day back to work was today(my little day care girl has returned-just two days per week and next month it will be three). She doesn't arrive until 9am so that's good. Honestly my kids love her and it's almost easier when she's here. My mood is up and down-happy in love over the moon some days while other days I feel completely overwhelmed/exhausted but that's just normal I'm guessing with three young children.

Autumn is a little love though, she has started to smile and it melts my heart. She is so little compared to my other two...I can't believe she will be 4 weeks already this Saturday...where did the time go???