Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #41
milkmombaby
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Toddler Meal Planning

I love meal plans! I try to eat lunch out once a week with my soon to be toddler too. That way we have a little adventure. Chipotle has a great kids menu.

Advertisement

milkmombaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:47 PM   #42
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmombaby
I love meal plans! I try to eat lunch out once a week with my soon to be toddler too. That way we have a little adventure. Chipotle has a great kids menu.
I didn't see a kids menu!! What do they have. Kenzie and I might have to go up that way.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #43
GreyMum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump? l'd love more meal planning ideas, though l haven't exactly started yet. My dd is a great eater; however, we rely on berries for snacks A Lot! Hard to find organic berries here this time of year, and she has had a lot of conventional berries, even the good locally grown ones are not organic. l prefer to buy those in the summer (when they are available) and honestly don't know which is better/worse. l digress!! But, this is what l've been thinking about toddler food-wise lately. l need to get her to eat a greater variety of fruit. She will take a few apple or pear slices, but will devour raspberries and blackberries, so it's just so much easier!! A kid at her daycare will eat apples, but only if coated in yogurt. Need to try that today!

Anyway, totally interested in more meal-planning ideas, but also happy to hear tips on the above sort-of off-topic issue.

cheers!
GreyMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #44
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyMum View Post
Bump? l'd love more meal planning ideas, though l haven't exactly started yet. My dd is a great eater; however, we rely on berries for snacks A Lot! Hard to find organic berries here this time of year, and she has had a lot of conventional berries, even the good locally grown ones are not organic. l prefer to buy those in the summer (when they are available) and honestly don't know which is better/worse. l digress!! But, this is what l've been thinking about toddler food-wise lately. l need to get her to eat a greater variety of fruit. She will take a few apple or pear slices, but will devour raspberries and blackberries, so it's just so much easier!! A kid at her daycare will eat apples, but only if coated in yogurt. Need to try that today!

Anyway, totally interested in more meal-planning ideas, but also happy to hear tips on the above sort-of off-topic issue.

cheers!
Do you do pinterest? This is what I've gathered recently. I am going to work on a menu from there.

http://pinterest.com/hmwogglebug/kid...ly-food-ideas/
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #45
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm sorry. I haven't had a chance to do this again because we decided to sell our house and buy another one a few streets away. That took up quite a bit of time I have a few weeks until we move so not sure when I will be doing more menus. But when we are settled, I want to get back into it, because the weeks I did it were the smoothest weeks I have had in a while.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #46
GreyMum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
Do you do pinterest? This is what I've gathered recently. I am going to work on a menu from there.

http://pinterest.com/hmwogglebug/kid...ly-food-ideas/
l do! l like a lot of the stuff you've pinned. l may have to look into a bento box or stainless steel type tray. Usually, l'm just giving her stuff on a plate or in bowls. l like the divider idea. So cute! Happy to report she ate a whole pear today, and no berries! Thanks again for the link!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Caterpillar View Post
I'm sorry. I haven't had a chance to do this again because we decided to sell our house and buy another one a few streets away. That took up quite a bit of time I have a few weeks until we move so not sure when I will be doing more menus. But when we are settled, I want to get back into it, because the weeks I did it were the smoothest weeks I have had in a while.
Super-exciting!! Good luck with the move!!
GreyMum is offline   Reply With Quote