Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #501
Rewind_Selector
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread - April Week 1 (04/01-04/07)

Has anyone done the coupon printing? Do you actually receive SB for redeeming coupons? If so how does it work? Kind of embarrassing question but if I use my EBT to pay will they still credit or is a debit card needed?

Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 10:14 PM   #502
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewind_Selector View Post
Has anyone done the coupon printing? Do you actually receive SB for redeeming coupons? If so how does it work? Kind of embarrassing question but if I use my EBT to pay will they still credit or is a debit card needed?
The coupons usually take a LONG time to credit and it's hit or miss with which ones do, but since they save you money anyway, it really doesn't hurt. And it doesn't matter how you pay
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #503
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

PHEW. Just sorted through the 600 pictures that arrived from snapfish. Im happy with the pictures, but I realized I completely forgot to order pics from one folder. So I'm missing all the pics from april through june 2012. Going to go back through the sponsorpay link on DHs account so hopefully Ill get another 204 points for those pics.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:03 AM   #504
nicolemariep
Registered Users
seller

Is everyones daily goal the same? Mine seems crazy high, usually 120-160. Yeesh, without surveys, I don't know how to meet it.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #505
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewind_Selector View Post
I haven't done them on here but I use another site that I have and they do credit on my other site.It does take a little while to process but as far as I can tell they were credited and even ones I sent out from what I can tell. You have to download a "printer" I think of it as a driver/software to be able to print barcodes using your printer for the store to scan. Then you can print away. As far as I know from my other site it is if you use them not how you pay the rest of it. I think the concept is the same.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #506
melfinn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My daily goal today is 194! And I have stuff to do today oh well I am a bit obsessive and I will find a way to meet goal! But i asked over on fb and ppl talked about sbs doing something new with new members. And then someone got on with a real attitude, I love diaperswappers! It's like we are (mostly) nice to each other! At least the ladies I have dealt with here.

So off to start cracking away at MY almost 200 goal for the day! And bonus is 19sb.

And April 1st doesn't show on the show goal history but I remember it all being 0 0 0 all the way across.

Last edited by melfinn; 04-08-2013 at 05:23 AM.
melfinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:21 AM   #507
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

wow...that's a HUGE goal. There's no way I could make those goals. I guess if I was new and I havent completed a ton of offers then Id probably have more luck, but I've done so many of them that a lot will tell me "someone from your computer has already completed this offer"
Submitted a ticket to sponsorpay this morning for snapfish. It didnt credit through the night. I want my points! LOL
Old 04-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #508
Shellyluwho
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfinn
My daily goal today is 194! And I have stuff to do today oh well I am a bit obsessive and I will find a way to meet goal! But i asked over on fb and ppl talked about sbs doing something new with new members. And then someone got on with a real attitude, I love diaperswappers! It's like we are (mostly) nice to each other! At least the ladies I have dealt with here.

So off to start cracking away at MY almost 200 goal for the day! And bonus is 19sb.

And April 1st doesn't show on the show goal history but I remember it all being 0 0 0 all the way across.
Sorry your goal is so high today, I wish I could help. I hope you get some short surveys that have high Swag Buck values.

And I agree, I love Diaperswappers!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 04-08-2013, 05:52 AM   #509
melfinn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got a short 50sb survey this morn but then I go back and the three other surveys that were on my board are gone? I swear they are tracking to see how many times I check for surveys or something? I keep pc on all day so at least on swagbucks screen is up!! I'm surprised that out little laptop is still going with all the use it gets!

I have been through a lot of the sponsor stuff already, have to find something new! I tried the snapfish but havent heard anything? About my pics, supposed to pick up at walmart which is fine but they said they would be done already and I don't want to make the stop if I don't have to.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:12 AM   #510
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfinn View Post
I got a short 50sb survey this morn but then I go back and the three other surveys that were on my board are gone? I swear they are tracking to see how many times I check for surveys or something?
The surveys come and go like that. They have quotas to fill, so if everyone is on doing surveys then they get filled up and they disappear from the dashboard.