Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
tmrobinson
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Moving and need to declutter

I only use cloth part time and since we are getting ready to move I feel like I should get rid of the stuff I don't use when I do use it (if that makes sense). I just sold a dozen flats I've had for years and barely ever used, probably not since my 4 yo. was 6 months. I have been holding on to them for some reason but the baby is 14 months and I haven't ever used them with her and she is our last. I still have a pretty big basket of pfs in different sizes too that I need to list. Really when I do use cloth now all I reach for are my aio's and only certain ones of those. I haven't used them in the last month since we were showing our house and I didn't want to have a bag of dirty diapers sitting around when people were coming through. I really don't know why it's so hard for me to get rid of the stuff even when I don't use it. I always feel like I should keep it "just in case". I am not having a problem getting rid of other stuff around the house.

Advertisement

tmrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
MaterofJacob
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving and need to declutter

There's just something about cloth diapers that makes them so hard o get rid of. I know the feeling. We've been experimenting with different types and I'm finding it difficult to get rid of the ones we don't use too. But alas, Mr. Budget says that in order to buy more diapers I need to sell some, and my need for something that fits better has spurred me on to sell. So basically.... I know how you feel

Check out my IHA/ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...5#post16697295
MaterofJacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #3
mommie2_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moving and need to declutter

I am in the same boat ladies. I just listed all of my newborn diapers. It felt so wrong to get rid of them. I was still holding on to our newborn clothes as well and I just donated them to a friend. I am collecting a very decent stash of diapers, and I really hope it isn't thins hard to get rid of them when the time comes.
mommie2_4 is offline   Reply With Quote