Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #1
Registered Users
Tell me I'm not the only one...

Uggh! Hormones! I'm not sure if this belongs here...just mostly venting, but also looking for support. DD is 11 months today (yay!). DH wants to be done, but I'm not sure. I'm on my 3rd cycle since her birth and with each one my emotional response has gotten worse...I've always had bit of a temper but today I feel like a rage monster . I'm trying to control it, but oooh it is so hard! I don't want to act like that at all, but especially not in front of DD...she'll be having her own tantrums soon enough, she doesn't need me to show her how it is done!

Please tell me this gets better....

jcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Tell me I'm not the only one...

aw, I know how you are feeling, I felt the same way after my cycles returned! I think the first few are the most difficult but once it becomes routine it gets better. I have had AF 4 times since my son was born and the last 2 my "hormonal symptoms" have improved.
Sharon~wife to J, SAHM to A, H & R. Baby J born 9/23/11! It's a BOY!And baby T born 6/5/14!!! Another boy!
sharon_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

i was like a monster a while later but then ended up pregnant with my
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #4
My Mood:

I am not looking forward to AF. I get uber beotchy. I am suprised she has not come back yet as normally get her back at 3 months PP and am also at 11 mos PP now. I am all done so had a tubal. I am curious to see what she is like now. I hope she is not worse or I am getting a hystorectomy.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #5
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yeah, I always know I'm getting ready to start when I'm super pissy yet can't figure out why.
Kim; FT student, mom to 3, and wife to Ed.
kbstanley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #6
Registered Users

Just a little thing I noticed, not being sure about wanting to be done. A lot of emotional things can come up for us in the menstrual/pre-menstrual time and a lot of times if you are living out of sync with how to you want to live symptoms can be worse around that time. As women, we are very likely to bend over backwards for others and nurture, but during those times of the month what we don't do for ourselves catches up to us in a way and comes out as the PMS or menstrual symptoms we despise. Try to be nice to yourself and really get your feelings out there and be concientious of your cycle and see how that helps
hannahransom is offline   Reply With Quote