Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Welcome! This is for mamas who struggle with RPL, either defined by your doctor as two or three repeated miscarriages in a row. This is where we can vent, talk about conceiving another, talk about holding onto the bfps we get, or chatting about off topic suppers like Greys Anatomy, sports, husbands, or what not.

Screen Name: Hope4More
Children: DS 2 1/2
Losses: 8w0d 10/19/12; 4w4d 1/29/13; 4w3d 4/14/13
Medical cause, if known: not known, RPL blood panel still in lab, PCOS diagnosis
Treatment: Prometrium from positive HPT (soon to be from 3dpo), baby aspirin
Anything else: first pregnancy I carried to term with no issues until delivery

Post your info in red to be added to our roster.
Screen Name:
Children:
Losses:
Medical cause, if known:
Treatment:
Anything else:

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 04-14-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Support Thread

I have had 9 miscarriages. 2 before DD and 7 since. I can tell you it is the PCOS. There are studies out there now that prove we are more likely to miscarry then someone without PCOS. So sorry about your losses! I know it is hard. Progesterone was new still when I was miscarrying. My last was 09. I did use progesterone with that one but not until 6 weeks as I couldn't get in sooner. Didn't have insurance.
My mom has PCOS also. Only been pregnant twice. Me..clomid baby 100mg. and a loss she conceived naturally when I was 11.
They are finding we are more fertile in our 30's..not sure how old you are. She was 35 with the miscarriage.
I am 34 now. Not TTC...obvious reasons in siggy. I would love another but who knows.
I know the pain all to well. I hope you figure it out soon. BTW I did blood tests all but genetic testing. A whole lap full of vials, more then a donation amount the lab tech said. All came back normal, no reason for the miscarriages. It was about a year later the study came out about PCOS and miscarriages and so there was my answer. The testing was done in 2005.
Feel free to PM me if you ever want to vent or anything.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Support Thread

hello! here too. i have 5 live children and lost 6 pregnancies now. 3 most recently since Dec. my issue is progesterone. often i am not trying so i am not taking progesterone and unaware i am preggo, get the + test and its too late cause my progesterone level is dropping already.
i get mine off inhousepharmacy.biz now and i am also using a vegetable based one from amazon called progon b, thats has be at 14days for a luteal phase so its working well
taking this month off i think and trying in late May or June again. trying to avoid Jan babies