Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2013, 07:44 AM   #21
7arrows4God
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: oh my......

Congrats, I gave a congrats on the other post too, but since this one seems to be the main post, I will say a huge congrats again. That is so wonderful and must have been a sureal moment in the room.

Have you noticed anything else? I am not sure what kind of build you are and how tall, But I am very petite, so I am thinking I will know for sure pretty early on. Not to mention I show fundal height, early already anyway.

Advertisement

Canadian mama to 13 blessings ds(18), ds(17), ds(15.5), ds(13.5), dd(11.75), ds(10), ds(8.5), ds(6.5), dd(5.5), dd(3.5), dd(2.5) , ds(15 months) and #13 due end of AUGUST. And yes that is while nursing night and day. :O)
7arrows4God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #22
Rightverne
Registered Users
seller

I'll follow 7arrows and say congrats on this post too. Double the well wishes for double the baby!
Rightverne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #23
jessi23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7arrows4God View Post
Congrats, I gave a congrats on the other post too, but since this one seems to be the main post, I will say a huge congrats again. That is so wonderful and must have been a sureal moment in the room.

Have you noticed anything else? I am not sure what kind of build you are and how tall, But I am very petite, so I am thinking I will know for sure pretty early on. Not to mention I show fundal height, early already anyway.
Yea I accidentally double posted and couldn't figure out how to remove it... Oh well.
As far as other signs, my breasts have gotten huge. And I'm ferociously crabby, neither of which have happened with my previois pregnancies. My tummy is still relatively the same as pre pregnancy. (I think) im thin and average height, 5'6" and about 120lb so im not really excpecting it to stay that way for long. I did take a belly shot this morning just for refrence and I'm pretty sure it's the last time I'll see it look so nice and tight and stretch mark free. I did a little google image search of postpartum twin bellies and lets just say I'm more scared of that then ANY other aspect of twins. Lol
Old 04-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #24
MyVintageBliss
Registered Users
Formerly: BlissfullyChic
seller

My Mood:
Re: oh my......

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!