Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #41
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatoclaire

So glad everything's alright! How scary!

I'm 8 weeks and I was nauseous all evening. My MS started at 8 weeks with DD too Up til now I've only felt sick if I don't eat often. But it wouldn't go away today. I'm hoping to find some way to make it better this time. It wasn't severe with DD, but it was miserable. I was constantly nauseous and threw up a few times a day (any time of day). And it lasted until 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I pray that ms leaves very soon!

Advertisement

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 01:29 AM   #42
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I finally got the heartbeat on the Doppler! I'm so stinking excited I can't even sleep!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #43
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: April Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I finally got the heartbeat on the Doppler! I'm so stinking excited I can't even sleep!
Yay!

I met with my my midwife finally yesterday. So hiring her! Not only did I absolutely adore her and we just click.... I was very surprised to find out her fee is less than half of everyone else I've talked to! It was only $1750! There's an additional fee if I want all the prenatals done at my home, but that includes 1 prenatal at my home, delivery at my home, 1 day PP visit, 4 day PP visit. The last 2 PP visits and all the other prenatals would be done at her home/office. And she has an OB she works with that could do a gender scan for us at 15 weeks!? I'm tickled pink! or blue!?
Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #44
themaelane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck411 View Post

Yay!

I met with my my midwife finally yesterday. So hiring her! Not only did I absolutely adore her and we just click.... I was very surprised to find out her fee is less than half of everyone else I've talked to! It was only $1750! There's an additional fee if I want all the prenatals done at my home, but that includes 1 prenatal at my home, delivery at my home, 1 day PP visit, 4 day PP visit. The last 2 PP visits and all the other prenatals would be done at her home/office. And she has an OB she works with that could do a gender scan for us at 15 weeks!? I'm tickled pink! or blue!?
Oh that's just wonderful that you've found the perfect match! It can be so hard!

I've found a midwife for the first half of my pregnancy, but we are supposedly moving over the summer and I'm not having the best luck for a second midwife. Almost makes me not want to move!
ISO: NB covers/fitteds, flats, wool, 'big sister' stuff for a 4YO girl.
themaelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:15 PM   #45
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaelane View Post
Oh that's just wonderful that you've found the perfect match! It can be so hard!

I've found a midwife for the first half of my pregnancy, but we are supposedly moving over the summer and I'm not having the best luck for a second midwife. Almost makes me not want to move!
Oh... i hate that for you. i wouldn't wanna move either! LOL. we moved about 3 years ago and in our old town I had a midwife and doula, etc. I remember the MW telling me that I could come stay in her guest room starting at 38 weeks if I couldn't get somebody to come to me in our new area. I almost thought I was gonna have to take her up on that! lol.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #46
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well I was right 8 weeks and look about 16. Oh Well it stresses we out a little but I am going to try and hold off until 10 weeks. Luckily I only see people I can't tell 4 days a week.

My baggy maternity shirts hide it enough I think. I do look a little fat but maybe not enough to get people who aren't thinking about it thinking...
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #47
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s View Post
Well I was right 8 weeks and look about 16. Oh Well it stresses we out a little but I am going to try and hold off until 10 weeks. Luckily I only see people I can't tell 4 days a week.

My baggy maternity shirts hide it enough I think. I do look a little fat but maybe not enough to get people who aren't thinking about it thinking...
That would be way to hard for me to keep secret, I look 6 months pregnant already.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #48
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s

I am 11w tomorrow and feel huge. The hubby wants to wait t least another 2 weeks to announce, so it's going to be hard. I'll just have to keep avoiding people
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #49
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

10.5 weeks ..... and the bloat seems to be gone. For today.... I lost around 25 lbs since last summer, so all my warm season clothes im yanking out are big on me.... helps to conceal my ever slightest baby bump.... but i tell ya what... that mama pooch/pouch.... if it weren't for that thing... i don't think id look preggers at all.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #50
cjslater1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Went to the zoo today, it was a beautiful 70 degrees. Got my exercise today