Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Homemade ETPFs - MMARO

4 Extended Tab Prefolds that were made by my mom. They have knit outer, 2 full layers of birdseye cotton, and 2 or 3(I don't remember) extra layers in the middle panel. Asking $4PPD each or $12PPD for all 4. The measurements are:

23" across the tabs
15" rise
has some staining that should sun out

Princess Puppy:
23" across the tabs
14 3/4" rise

22" across the tabs
15" rise

Rock is Dead:
22 1/2" across the tabs
15" rise

__________________________Sold below Line________________________
I have 9 small unbleached Diaper Rite flats. These were used for around 4 or 5 months with our youngest. There are some bleach spots and some staining. The stains may or may not sun out as I haven't tried to sun them. 11PPD SOLD

I have 5 size 1 and 1 size 2 Thirsties Hemp prefolds for sale. I am asking $32PPD for all 6 of them together. 1 of the size 1s I undid the seam so it lays flat. There may be some light staining but it should sun out. There are a few pin holes in some of them, examples in the pictures. SOLD

3 Baby Kicks Large Hemp Prefolds, *used as overnight doublers for about a year, may be light staining but I don't see any, any stains should sun out....$18PPD $15PPD SOLD

18 GMD Organic Yellow Prefolds, used for 3 or 4 months, might have some light staining but should sun out(I didn't notice any stains)....$42PPD for all 18. SOLD

6 GMD Wide Baby Prefolds. These diapers were purchased about a year ago. There may be a few stains but they should sun out. Asking $18PPD SOLD

10 GMD Orange unbleached Prefolds. These diapers are 3 years old and were used off and on. They are still in good shape. I don't see any obvious stains though their might me a shadow stain or 2 that I didn't notice. Asking $20PPD SOLD

2 Hemp Babies Bigger Weeds, used as overnight doublers for about a year, might be light staining, but should sun out....$11PPD SOLD

7 GMD Red Bleached Prefolds, used off and on for 3 years....$18PPD SOLD
SAHM to my 3 little munchkins, married to my , and getting back to a simpler life a little more everyday.

Last edited by foggierbard9; 05-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.
foggierbard9 is offline   Reply With Quote