Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #1
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Bad Mommy Award

I totally earned the bad Mommy award today. We live on a busy road about 3 houses from a strip mall. My son was at my neighbors house playing, or so I thought untill some strange woman brought him through our back door. She said he was b lining it for CVS

I was so greatful he was okay. I told him never to do that again and he just looked at me and said it was ok as he was on the sidewalk. I will not be able to allow him at the neighbors anymore unless they are willing to walk him home or call us to come get him.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #2
GreenHome Sewing
Registered Users
Formerly: Jonah Baby
seller
seller

My Mood:
Roads make me so anxious!
My now three year old was about 2 and 1/2 when he snuck around me doing laundry at my dad's house one afternoon. He went right out the garage door, up the short driveway and was starting to cross the road or something. I heard horns and went to look, and there was a woman leading him out of the road. My heart hurt so bad I felt like I could have been run over right there!
Sure makes us look like neglectful morons but only Mamas who have had such things happen would know what its like! My kids are unusually sneaky and clever (lacking the common sense of course). I'm surprised I have no gray hairs yet.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Bad Mommy Award

I guess the neighbor told him that his wife was at Shaws/CVS and Quinn having gone with her before went to go meet her there.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote