Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Not sure how I feel at the moment.

My DH and I decided to wait to try for #3 until next year, many reasons...but mainly financial and also because neither feel like we can handle a third at this moment. My two boys are 3.5 and 2 in a couple of weeks. We just went through the death of my FIL and had an emotional night last night that ended in us having sex. I follow NFP, but my period was 3 days earlier than normal and I was on day 10...I usually start seeing EWCM in the next couple of days. I'm waffling between freaking out and feeling like we are safe. We get pregnant SO easily though that the freaking out part is kind of winning. Now I just have to wait...which I am horrible at :'( Waves of panic, seriously...

R+J {10/06} = Q {8/09} and T {5/11}

Advertisement

Old 04-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #2
theonenonlymrssmith
Poet Laureate

mama

I am terrible at waiting too! And I'm really good at convincing myself that I'm pregnant. good luck and I hope AF comes soon for you!

please forgive all typos due to auto correct's lack of mind reading abilities. :-)
theonenonlymrssmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thank you, the more I think about it, the more I hope I'm not. It is just so not the right time. I still have close to two weeks to wait, trying to not over analyze every single twinge and feeling!

R+J {10/06} = Q {8/09} and T {5/11}
Old 06-24-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
Max's Mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not sure how I feel at the moment.

My husband used to make fun of me because I always used to be sure I was pregnant and I never was. Yet the one time I was, I was sure I wasn't pregnant haha it's funny how things work good luck! I trust that God has a great plan for you no matter the outcome
Max's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote