Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #271
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh
NEW
Question of the week: What do you do for "me" time to refresh?

Thank you Melissa for the idea!
I only work 4-6 hours a week outside of the home as a Lactation Consultant. Even though it can be crazy at the hospital, being something else besides mommy can really help.
I have a mom's group that I got out with once a month. We have play dates once a week as well. I love my girls.
At home I sew and crochet when I can.

Advertisement

Old 04-29-2013, 01:08 PM   #272
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ April Showers hopefully brings May BFPs

Tiffany -- Sorry about your uber long cycle. That would drive me crazy. But, I love roller coasters, I'm going to an amusement park in June and I keep telling myself it will be great to ride a roller coaster for the first time in years! (But a noisy part of my brain keeps saying "a bfp would be better" SHHH!)

AFM: (TMI alert) I'm 5/6 dpo and I woke up this a.m. and vomited. I was hopeful for about 2 seconds before I realized I have a stomach bug. Yuck. I am dragging through this day. I can't even remember the last time I vomited outside of pregnancy.

ETA: QOTW -- I like to run because I can a. be outside and b. zone out to music I like that is not the wiggles.

Last edited by JasmineMama; 04-29-2013 at 01:11 PM.
JasmineMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:21 PM   #273
amf78
Registered Users
seller

QOTW: I love to read and play golf. I used to play in a women's basketball league too, but the knees are too bad for that now

Any recommendations for an OPK? I think I will give that a try next month.

Baby Boy #3 EDD 1/14/15
amf78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #274
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama
Tiffany -- Sorry about your uber long cycle. That would drive me crazy. But, I love roller coasters, I'm going to an amusement park in June and I keep telling myself it will be great to ride a roller coaster for the first time in years! (But a noisy part of my brain keeps saying "a bfp would be better" SHHH!)

AFM: (TMI alert) I'm 5/6 dpo and I woke up this a.m. and vomited. I was hopeful for about 2 seconds before I realized I have a stomach bug. Yuck. I am dragging through this day. I can't even remember the last time I vomited outside of pregnancy.

ETA: QOTW -- I like to run because I can a. be outside and b. zone out to music I like that is not the wiggles.
I just started running again. Although right now it is torture instead of freeing. Hopefully it will be a break again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amf78
QOTW: I love to read and play golf. I used to play in a women's basketball league too, but the knees are too bad for that now

I see a lot of people post about the wondfo ones on amazon or the OPK kits at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

I have used the ones at $tree but I only tried them for a few days around when I thought I was gearing up to O. I have never done them daily.
Old 04-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #275
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have just been using OPK's for 2 cycles. I did the Wondfo ones from Amazon too. I don't have anything to compare them too, but they were positive about 24 hours before O for me this time! Now, just waiting to test!!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:51 PM   #276
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6
I have just been using OPK's for 2 cycles. I did the Wondfo ones from Amazon too. I don't have anything to compare them too, but they were positive about 24 hours before O for me this time! Now, just waiting to test!!
I'm so hoping its ur month!!! U guys were bd'ing like crazy!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #277
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
I only work 4-6 hours a week outside of the home as a Lactation Consultant. Even though it can be crazy at the hospital, being something else besides mommy can really help.
I have a mom's group that I got out with once a month. We have play dates once a week as well. I love my girls.
At home I sew and crochet when I can.
That sounds fun! I wish I was crafty enough to sew or crochet, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post

Sorry you are sick. Hope the bug moves through you quickly and you can be back to yourself.

When you gonna POAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amf78 View Post

I use the wondfos. They seem to work well. Prices is right, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
I just started running again. Although right now it is torture instead of freeing. Hopefully it will be a break again.

I see a lot of people post about the wondfo ones on amazon or the OPK kits at www.early-pregnancy-tests.com

I have used the ones at $tree but I only tried them for a few days around when I thought I was gearing up to O. I have never done them daily.
I started "running" again as well. It is more of a walk/jog! I also abhor it. Ugh. I love the feeling afterwards though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
I'm so hoping its ur month!!! U guys were bd'ing like crazy!!!
Where are you? Are you 2/3 DPO?

AFM, 1 DPO (maybe 2). My face is breaking out like crazy, my boobs hurt and I'm cranky. It feels like AF is coming, but I think it is WAY too soon for that unless my body is really messed up.

QOTW answer, outside of my full time job as a vet and tending to 2 crazies (while DH works nights), I go to a fitness boot camp 2 days a week at 5:45 am and have started walk/jogging again 2 more days a week. I also read a lot and stalk you all on DS.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #278
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm here!!!! O was late... Again. This is sooooo not normal for me. Anyway cd 19/20 and O'ing today for sure!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #279
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
I'm here!!!! O was late... Again. This is sooooo not normal for me. Anyway cd 19/20 and O'ing today for sure!
Just saw that on the 2ww post! I'm 1 DPO so we can be POAS buds!! I'm going to TRY to hold out to next weds (10 DPO). See if it happens.

ETA: My boobs HURT. Does this happen to any of you around O time? Also, my face is breaking out like crazy. So weird. Maybe it is my body getting used to being of BCP?
Old 04-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #280
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My face has been broken out since 2 days before O, and the boobs have been killing me ever since! Hormones are going crazy!!!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote