Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #1
cnoellea
Registered Users
seller

39 diapers for $120 including shipping!!

That's $3 a diaper!! To be clear, these are well loved diapers, most will need elastic tightening if you're planning to use them on small babies. They worked great on my 2 year old before he pt'd. No leaks.

I have:
32 snap pockets, with inserts. A mix of Haute Pockets, BumGenius, Bubele Bums. Most are HPs.

3 BG applix. We didn't love applix.

4 Fitteds, large. 2 Cuddlebuns, 1 Muttaquin Baby, 1 GoodMama print.

1 pair homemade cashmere longies. They were waterproofed, but could likely use another dip.

I only used Norwex detergent, as I am a rep. They are an all natural company, no fillers, hypoallergenic, and ecologically responsible. http://courtneyspears.norwex.biz

I also have a few extra inserts at no extra cost. I hope this blesses someone like I was many times blessed on here. I want to be VERY clear those, this is a well loved lot. They are serviceable, but not new at all! I don't want to misrepresent anything!

Advertisement

cnoellea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
jt7ou
Registered Users

Re: 39 diapers for $120 including shipping!!

just starting out with cloth diapering I have an 18month old and we are constantly leaking from a size 6 parents choice diaper, hate pampers because of terrible chemical rashes, please let me know if you think this would be a good place to start with cloth diapering. Don't want to make a big investment but would like to make a decent investment to try cloth diapering out. I also have a small 3yr old that is still not night trained and was hoping to use on both girls. Thanks
jt7ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #3
cnoellea
Registered Users
seller

I think it would work great. I have zero complaints about these diapers, the elastic did get stretched out as my son stretched out himself so for us we were leak free. I can't guarantee anything, of course, but elastic is a super easy sew on haute pockets and we still used them on night training our 4 year old up until a few months ago (and we're keeping a couple for the 2 year old now too) so I know they do fit those 2 sizes. AND with 39 diapers, you won't have to launder them very often!!

I don't know what size pampers my boys would have been at those ages though as we never bought them. I hope that helps!
Old 04-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #4
cnoellea
Registered Users
seller

Bump!
Old 05-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
cnoellea
Registered Users
seller

bump.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
cnoellea
Registered Users
seller

No takers?