Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-04-2013, 01:45 PM   #191
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs

I know a 23w 5d baby who lost his twin but is now 7 years old. It happens. My 3 that were born at 24w 0d didn't make it, but that is what it is. My daughter lived the longest at 5m 5d.

Oh and when I was in the NICU I heard about a 22 weeker that made it. So dates are arbitrary at best.
Wow!! 22 weeks? I didn't think that was even possible. I agree that dates are arbitrary as they really don't ever know exactly how old a baby is, even with technology being as good as it is. And each week makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #192
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 weekly chat ~ April 29-May 5

AAAAAARGH!!!! My 2yo is driving me NUTS today. A little while ago, he peed on the laptop! And now it's not working. And he's not listening to me at all, and has been in like 3 time-outs in just the last hour. Ugh. Rough day over here.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #193
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Wow!! 22 weeks? I didn't think that was even possible. I agree that dates are arbitrary as they really don't ever know exactly how old a baby is, even with technology being as good as it is. And each week makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Yes even IVF/FET or IUI babies have different dates. My IUI babies were off by 2 days (later), 2 were late implanters. My IVF fresh cycle son was a day off (1 day behind) and this baby lost a day as well. He was a 6 day transfer and was transferred on a Monday (day he was defrosted). However my change over day is Thursday. So he lost a day.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #194
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I have done nothing today. Ok I've fed my kids. that's it. I am so tired for some reason!! Dh will be home in an hour. I think he was planning on starting to prep the back of the house for the new windows and door, but it's still raining a little so idk. I DO know that this bebe has been jumping around like a crazy man all day today! lol
Old 05-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #195
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I have done nothing today. Ok I've fed my kids. that's it. I am so tired for some reason!! Dh will be home in an hour. I think he was planning on starting to prep the back of the house for the new windows and door, but it's still raining a little so idk. I DO know that this bebe has been jumping around like a crazy man all day today! lol
I think that is why you are tired.

I am tired too but it is now after 4. I can't take a nap. I am not my MIL!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #196
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

LOL could be !

Ok- so weird- the pain in my right leg seems to be gone but now my left arm/hand is going numb. I think it's just a pinched nerve in my shoulder, but I am so tired of pinched nerves!!! I have noticed that I'm sleeping almost all night on my left so maybe that's it?? idk

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 05-04-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #197
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I splurged and ordered 4 maternity/nursing bras today <3 Yay for comfy bras! I'm long overdue, but it was hard spending the money.

I cant get enough citrus lately. pineapple, grapefruit juice, oranges, lemonaid yum!

Lots of babe movement here, I wonder if hes burning my calories hah.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #198
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Ugh- my house smells of burnt hashbrowns. lol dh didn't put enough oil in the pan before cooking them. I really need a real hood fan, not that stupid one under the microwave. That's for another day I guess.

The girls and dh are outside working in the garden. I need to get a grocery list together for tonight since I did piddly squat yesterday. We were supposed to have the family over for dinner today, but bil's fam bailed on us, so just mil and gma are coming over. I need to cut their hair anyways. I plan on telling them they get one more cut after this and then they are on their own!

Tris- I'd love to buy some real nursing bras right now, but I'm afraid that my size will change so much towards the end and they won't fit.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #199
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was worried a little about that too, but I should be a medium 90% of the time so I figured I'd go for it. *crossing fingers*
Old 05-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #200
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
LOL could be !

Ok- so weird- the pain in my right leg seems to be gone but now my left arm/hand is going numb. I think it's just a pinched nerve in my shoulder, but I am so tired of pinched nerves!!! I have noticed that I'm sleeping almost all night on my left so maybe that's it?? idk
I hope your pain is going away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
I splurged and ordered 4 maternity/nursing bras today <3 Yay for comfy bras! I'm long overdue, but it was hard spending the money.

I cant get enough citrus lately. pineapple, grapefruit juice, oranges, lemonaid yum!

Lots of babe movement here, I wonder if hes burning my calories hah.
I always love citrus! I am craving fruit here and I could be happy with any of it! At least I know that this isn't related to GD

I have been wearing my nursing bras from DS most of this pregnancy. I think I started at 6 weeks or something. I could use another one or 2 but I will make do!