Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-05-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

Hautepockets (HPs)

I bought these years ago for my oldest (so around 2007?) Not sure if they're made anymore, and if they are what "version" these would be. These were a great workhorse diaper, though. Slightly different design than a BG made them good for a chunky thighed kiddo. Had snaps back when BG only had
velcro One-sized pockets.

I would say these are in GUC. No staining, that I can see, but fleece interior has some pilling. Elastic is not quite as tight as it first was, but still quite useable. No cracking or drying out at all. The three mint colored ones are all snaps. The darker green is Aplix (it is a bit wider and stiffer than BGs, but also more durable and stronger, IMO.) Hook side of velcro just needs to be cleaned up a bit, but otherwise still quite strong. I have some MF inserts. Not sure if they're the originals that came with these, but LMK if you want me to throw them in and I'll include them for another $1 (to cover extra shipping on those heavy parts, lol) $6PPD or $20PPD for all 4 Two mint snaps sold. 1 mint snap and 1 dark green aplix still available

The red diaper is a Wonderroo diaper, which was actually the original one-size pocket, I think. This was the re-designed model that came out after the original WR went bankrupt (or something? I forget). Bright fire-engine red (great Xmas pics!). Great elastic Very soft practically new fleece interior. Fleece rolls up around the leg gussets a bit and makes them very soft. Same as above on inserts. $7PPD SOLD

[IMG][/IMG]

Advertisement

Last edited by schoolsoutbride; 06-25-2013 at 07:40 PM.
schoolsoutbride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

Re: Hautepockets (HPs)

ETA: Sorry the light isn't great on the interiors. LMK if you want close ups of any of them.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:32 PM   #3
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 06-07-2013, 11:13 PM   #4
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

bump
Old 06-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #5
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

Make me an offer on these! I just want everything gone!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #6
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

oops. Edited wrong post

Last edited by schoolsoutbride; 06-14-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

bumpity bump!
Old 06-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #8
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

Swaddlebees S pocket

soldSize small Swaddlebees pocket. side-snapping. Nice narrow crotch for the wee ones. I don't have the insert that came with this (they all got kind of messed up).

My oldest wore this as a newborn, and it was great. He's 6.5 now and I honestly don't remember if it needs stripping or anything like that, as it has been a while, LOL.

I should add, this is truly a small diaper. Significantly smaller than, say, a small fuzzibunz. It fit my son from birth to a couple of months (12ish lbs? I can't remember) It probably would be called an XS today. Not sure if SB still sizes this small and it's the norm as this is the only SB I've owned. $8PPD.

I do have a bunch of inserts, just not the one that fits this particular diaper. They would work, though. Add $1 PPD and I'll throw in an insert.

Inside: No stains. Slight pilling of fleece due to normal use (we had a large stash, though)

Exterior: I don't know the official SB name for this color. It's kind of a light-blue/periwinkle.

Last edited by schoolsoutbride; 06-20-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #9
schoolsoutbride
Registered Users
seller

Re: Swaddlebees S pocket

bump
Old 06-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #10
aphel
Registered Users

Re: Swaddlebees S pocket

I'm interested!