Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #441
linnylou422
Registered Users

Re: Waiting to O, come all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbdvm View Post
Ok, breaking news! Just got me some action. Woohoo! Won't be super happy at 5:15 when my alarm goes off, but, finally! Sheesh. Good night and sweet dreams to all!
You are awesome!

Advertisement

linnylou422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #442
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Trying my best to keep you entertained! Still negative opks. Getting impatient. Wanted an even earlier O. Not likely. I am so impatient.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:21 AM   #443
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkbdvm View Post
Trying my best to keep you entertained! Still negative opks. Getting impatient. Wanted an even earlier O. Not likely. I am so impatient.
Words cannot express how much I understand!

My cervix seemed a little on the closed side.

I'm pissed at DH tonight. He went to a "Contractors Day" in the county he works in and of course there are some "Models" that are half naked representing different tool companies, and of course I see the 8 pictures my DH took with them, with his arm wrapped around her waist.

I said thats cool. My bday is next week. Don't trip when I go out with my sister and hug up on some hotties with botties!!!!

I just feel like he just doesn't get that, that is inappropriate. They aren't famous or anything, just hired females for the event.

I'm between pissed and sad. I wanna burn his clothes! I'm pissed.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #444
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more

Words cannot express how much I understand!

My cervix seemed a little on the closed side.

I'm pissed at DH tonight. He went to a "Contractors Day" in the county he works in and of course there are some "Models" that are half naked representing different tool companies, and of course I see the 8 pictures my DH took with them, with his arm wrapped around her waist.

I said thats cool. My bday is next week. Don't trip when I go out with my sister and hug up on some hotties with botties!!!!

I just feel like he just doesn't get that, that is inappropriate. They aren't famous or anything, just hired females for the event.

I'm between pissed and sad. I wanna burn his clothes! I'm pissed.
Man, I would be upset, too! And, if he was gonna hug up on them, why was he dumb enough to take photographic evidence? Really though, he probably wasn't thinking things through in typical male fashion. I would tell him it hurt you, explain why and try to let it go. Remember that guys think like 14 year olds most of the time....

About O, I am sorry your body is being stubborn. Maybe you should come down ad hang with me and my hormones will trigger your O! Really though, we should try to meet sometime if you are down this way, I have a feeling we'd have fun camping together since both our DHs love to fish and our kids could run around together!

Saturday and I don't have to work! Woohoo! Gonna get ready for our camp trip, return some clothes, and enjoy life!
Old 06-15-2013, 06:49 AM   #445
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Stupid pee stick, why aren't you positive?

Old 06-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #446
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Update. Positive opk. Will get more positive later. Looks like I may O tomorrow or Monday (most likely Monday based on past 2 cycles)

Old 06-15-2013, 11:34 AM   #447
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm starting to feel a little something going on. Should O really soon! If it is like last month, I should get some ewcm tonight and tomorrow.

Sorry about your DH! I would be so mad and sad too.
SAHM to Keila 9/08 and Brycen 10/10. Expecting #3 ~Our Rainbow Baby~ March 2015!
Mamaleah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #448
KB'sMama1031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnylou422 View Post
I am KB'sMama! Excited to have someone on the same cycle! Do you use OPKs? I think I will try them this month, when do you start testing?
Sorry for the delayed reply, our power went out in a storm 2 days ago, and has been out ever since! I am using OPKs and today is CD8 so I will be using the first one for this cycle I have decided to use them twice a day until I get a positive, since last month I almost missed my surge by testing just once a day

I have also been temping this time, to try to confirm ovulation
Old 06-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #449
KB'sMama1031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay Melissa!
I am excited to start peeing on OPKs again because it will be exciting to see something come up on the stick... all those negative HCG testes really bummed me out! I am going to have to wait longer to start those this time around

Oh also LinnyLou since we are on the same cycle day: when do you expect ovulation this month?
Old 06-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #450
linnylou422
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB'sMama1031 View Post
Yay Melissa!
I am excited to start peeing on OPKs again because it will be exciting to see something come up on the stick... all those negative HCG testes really bummed me out! I am going to have to wait longer to start those this time around

Oh also LinnyLou since we are on the same cycle day: when do you expect ovulation this month?
Yah! Love having someone on the same cd. I don't have much to base my predictions on because my cycle is just starting to mellow out after going off bc. Last month I Oed on CD 18, which gave me a short luteal phase. Hoping to O sooner this month! What about you?
linnylou422 is offline   Reply With Quote