Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Done for now - I'll relist in a few weeks

Done - please delete

** Last day ** PP must be received by 10am PST on Friday.
Buy 2 items, save $2
Buy 3 items, save $4
Buy 4 items, save $6
Buy 5 items, save $8
Check my other listings (links below)

NEW Monkey Doodlez swim diaper, size small. Bought this for DD for the summer, thinking that the size small would fit my petite little girl. It does fit (she's currently 18 lbs) but I'm thinking it won't fit all summer so I decided to get a size medium. $14ppd

NEW iPlay reversible sun hat, 0-6 months. I bought this for DD and it does fit her, but I decided to get something bigger to last all summer. $11ppd

NEW Smitten Baby wetbag, measures 7" X 11". This is the perfect size for a diaper or two, or for baby's swim stuff. Keep the swim diaper and sun hat in the bag so it's all together. After swimming you have a place to put baby's wet swim diaper and clothes. $12ppd

*** SUMMER SPECIAL *** Get the NEW Monkey Doodlez swim diaper, the NEW iPlay sun hat, and the NEW Smitten Baby wetbag to keep them in - just $30ppd for the set (that's $7 off!!!)

I have a nursing bracelet (I don't remember where I bought it). It has gorgeous aqua/black beads and numbered beads 1-12. The bracelet is meant to help track feedings. There are 3 beads between each number, each bead represents 15 minutes. There is a small charm (it reads "love") that can be attached to the bracelet to indicate what time the baby ate. This makes it easy for a sleepy mama to keep track of when baby's last feeding was. This was made on memory wire so there is no clasp to fasten and it's easy to move from one wrist to the other so it can also be used to remember which side baby started eating on. $10ppd

I would be happy to discount if you're interested in more than one item. Please check my other listings:
Small organic prefolds
Nighttime fitted diapers
Covers
Pocket Diapers
Blissful Booty AIO
Wool - NB-XL longies, knit and recycled
Swim diaper, sun hats, baby legs, wetbag, and more
Baby Carriers
Mama Items - nursing cover and nursing bracelet

I ship domestic packages next day

*I am happy to ship internationally, but I only go to the post office once a week. I *may* have to ask for additional funds to help cover the extra shipping costs. If you are international and interested in some of my items, send me a PM or reply to my post and I'll calculate out shipping costs and get back to you.

* We have a smoke and pet free home

My ISO:
I prefer PayPal since I already have WAY too many diapers and there are very few things that I need, but I keep getting PMs with interest and asking about my ISO so here are the other things that might tempt me to trade:

* Lunette Cup, Diva Cup, or similar - size 2
* Women’s cardigan, size M – I need it to be long (mid thigh), I’d like it if the sleeves aren’t too tight, prefer chunky buttons or a tie - black, brown, cream or white.
* Women’s black zip-up hoodie, size M or L
* Women’s bathrobe – white, purple, teal, or bright green
* Bookends
* Books: Every Young Woman’s Battle or Every Woman’s Battle
* Little girl shoes (size 4 or equivalent), very gently used, outdoor soles
* Little girl trainers (I already have a large number of GN and boyish so I might be picky), need to be pretty small since DD is very petite – we really like Gerber cotton trainers
* Boy clothes (size 6) – sweats, sunglasses, or shirts featuring dinosaurs, airplanes, Avengers, Spiderman, Angry Birds, etc.
* I do have a weakness for trying new diapers so might consider a Tot Bots (solid color w/ aplix), a new-style bumGenius Elemental, or a set of Boingos.

SOLD:
Zutano white cotton sun hat, 0-6 months. LOVED this hat last year on DD, it fit right from the beginning and matched EVERYTHING she wore. I ended up buying the same hat in the next size for this summer! No stains, excellent condition. SOLD

I have 2 new and unopened packages of pacifiers. A pink and white set of newborn size MAM pacifiers and a pink and purple set of Avent Soothies. SOLD

Babylegs (blue and green stripes) - we never used these, new without package SOLD

Babylegs $6ppd each, buy all 7 pairs for $33ppd and I'll send the socks for free -

Newborn (size 1) pairs. From left - pastel rainbow, Hearts and Flowers, Lil' Heartbeat, and unknown brand solid pink. All were bought new and only used a few times. The solid pink was actually my favorite pair - they stayed up better, fit longer, and went with so many things. All the newborm Babylegs are organic cotton. SOLD

My First Babylegs (size 1) - pink and rainbow dots. These are longer than the Babylegs in the picture above. I don't know why , but my guess is that they are an older version. These fit my baby girl from birth until her first birthday - we loved these!!! The rainbow dots pair has a small dirty spot by one of the yellow dots as shown in the picture (it may wash out). SOLD

bumGenius BabyLegs (NIP) Spring Hipppie Dance (blue, green, and yellow), my camera has trouble getting the colors just right but you can see that they match my twilight, butternut, and grasshopper BG diapers SOLD

Babylegs socks (0-12 months) LoveBug - I opened them up and tried the pink heart pair on my little one. Other pair is pink and white striped. Basically new. SOLD

Advertisement

Last edited by jdeemarie; 06-21-2013 at 06:09 PM.
jdeemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer package (swim diaper, sun hat, and wetbag, all NEW) for $32; Babylegs & So

bump
Old 06-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Summer package (swim diaper, sun hat, and wetbag, all NEW) for $32; Babylegs & So

Zutano hat and pacifiers gone
Old 06-11-2013, 08:40 AM   #4
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #5
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Green and blue striped Babylegs sold
Old 06-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #7
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 06-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Everything reduced!! NEW Swim diaper, sun hat, & wetbag - (all for $30) & Babyle

Everything reduced! 6/16
Old 06-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #9
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Everything reduced!! NEW Swim diaper, sun hat, & wetbag - (all for $30) & Babyle

I'm leaving early Saturday for a long trip, and DH won't sell or ship diapers, so just a few days left to buy my items. I need to receive PP by 10am PST on Friday morning. I'd love to sell everything but anything that is left will probably be relisted at the end of the summer.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #10
jdeemarie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just 3 days left!