Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-09-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
Junglebugg225
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Joovy Scooter X2

I need opinions, honestly, on the Joovy side-by-side double stroller. I've watched all the reviews & read up- I'm just looking for people who own one or have used one! I have to order it, since we have zero baby stores around where I am!! I have a free return option but if I'll hate it, I'd rather just not buy it in the first place! TIA!!

Advertisement

Junglebugg225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:12 AM   #2
MDever
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Joovy Scooter X2

I own one! I love mine and it was a perfect fit for our family. We do not have the funds or the inclination to spend $$$ on a stroller. It pushes great and I LOVE that it fits through a standard handicap accessible door Fold up easy enough and I can lift it into the van. I am careful about folding it after reading reviews about it banging the ground. I just put the babies in their carseat before folding so I have both hands free. I am kind
of a nut and can't have a scrape on my stroller or the bits that the kids touch laying on the ground If you have any questions I am happy to answer.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
Junglebugg225
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDever
I own one! I love mine and it was a perfect fit for our family. We do not have the funds or the inclination to spend $$$ on a stroller. It pushes great and I LOVE that it fits through a standard handicap accessible door Fold up easy enough and I can lift it into the van. I am careful about folding it after reading reviews about it banging the ground. I just put the babies in their carseat before folding so I have both hands free. I am kind
of a nut and can't have a scrape on my stroller or the bits that the kids touch laying on the ground If you have any questions I am happy to answer.
YES YES & YES!!! Everything & more that I was asking! My main issue was the door fitting & my second issue was the banging on the ground part! Do you find it a pain with having to recline the seats to fold or is that even legit? Thank you SO much!!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Depending on where you take it it's great! It was a wonderful help in the airports, Kings Dominion theme park, and easily maneuverable through doors. However, we do a lot I outside walking on rough uneven pavement and after a few summer months o doing this the tires wore down quickly and the handling is no as easy. But, I am pretty sure I could get replacements if I truly needed them. At 4 & 2 my boys don't like to so for walks anymore! Also, LOVE the canopy & storage for kiddos to take their own cups, ect.
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
MDever
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Joovy Scooter X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglebugg225 View Post
YES YES & YES!!! Everything & more that I was asking! My main issue was the door fitting & my second issue was the banging on the ground part! Do you find it a pain with having to recline the seats to fold or is that even legit? Thank you SO much!!
You do need to recline the seats but it is super simple. I own a single version(older model) of this stroller and it is the same. I am partial to this brand because they have the BEST sun canopy I have ever seen on a stroller. Our tiny 2yo can easily climb in and out and has lots of space. The recline is nice because it is totally adjustable so you do not have to use any settings.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
Junglebugg225
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thank you so much! I'm pretty easy going when it comes to little glitches or things that others may find totally annoying, but the seat recline concerned me. I'm IN LOVE with the sun canopy!! And the fitting through doors part- I just didn't know if it'd *really* fit through doors!!

Thank you ladies!!