Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-23-2013, 09:32 AM   #61
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mama's July Support!!!

That is amazing! Congrats!

AFM, my day is starting well, now I just need to keep it going. I had cottage cheese and pineapple for breakfast. Planning on a smoothie with berries, water kefir, and greek yogurt for lunch. And dinner will either be out with my mom and boy or grilled fish at home, not sure yet on that one.

Advertisement

slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #62
Emmers22185
Registered Users
seller
seller

Great job Erin !

After a rough week, the scale is finally moving again. The heat made my runs absolutely miserable. Had a great 5.8 mile run on Saturday, 3 on Sunday, and 4 yesterday and they were all so much better. Down to 165.6 today and have been running in the evenings which is good and bad all at the same time. It is just way too hot to run any other time. Registered for a 10k trail run in October so i will start training for that in August after vacation.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #63
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin_c_odonnell View Post
ATM: I totally forgot weigh in yesterday so did today. This is my "end of month 1" so I need to measure too though I don't expect my change in inches yet. I'm at 235.2 so 21 lbs down for this month Yay for month 1 being done!!
GREAT job!

I weighed in this morning. I'm 16.6 pounds down since June 1st. I checked my BMI and I am officially not "obese" anymore. YAY for being overweight!

Allison - mama to Olivia and baby Nora my Valentine's day VBAC!
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:27 PM   #64
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awesome! Today I've eaten really well and not cheated. I haven't logged but I know I've done alright.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #65
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

High five Erin and Allison! Way to go!
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #66
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Way to go Emily, Allison, and Slimy72! Sounds like we're all meeting goals!

Today is AF for me too wahhh but good at the same time. We are NTNP and Even though I'd love another squishy babe, I'd like to have 6 months- 1 year to get my weigh under "morbidly obese". So yay for another month
Old 07-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #67
Hopper Graphics
Registered Users
Formerly:PurlyQ
seller
seller

My Mood:

Great job, Erin and Slimy! July is nearly done. We're gonna rock August

I had a physical today, and everything was perfect. Great blood pressure, weight was holding steady at 196. She was so excited to see my progress with weight watchers.

Allison - mama to Olivia and baby Nora my Valentine's day VBAC!
Hopper Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #68
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

I'm finally seeing the scale move. I was 193.2 this morning. I have been really diligent about my cardio and I know that is helping. Other great news is my blood pressure is back to normal. It spiking and seeing a 200 number in the scale
Prompted me starting this. I'm also seeing a difference in my clothes. I really want to hit my 185 goal but as long as I'm seeing progress that's what is important.
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #69
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I really need to do better. I'm eating mostly healthy foods, but I'm eating way to much of them. I'm having a hard time feeling motivated though. I need to break out my measuring cups and food scale again and really go at it. But we have my mom here right now, and then my SIL and her kids are coming for a few days. It's hard to be motivated with everyone here. My house is in chaos as we are working very hard on remodeling our basement after the flood last winter. Lots of work to do there, carpet is coming today and since our tile guy backed out it looks like we will be doing the tile ourselves which will save us a ton of money but be LOTS more work. It's just so hard for me to eat right when things seem crazy. I thrive on routine and organization and right now my house and life aren't it. But so far I have maintained at my post vacation weight. I gained 3 lbs on vacation and that was over a month ago. I haven't taken it off but I haven't gained more and I guess that is at least a little success in and of itself.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #70
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Slimy72- it is hard to manage when things are crazy. Shoot I have a hard time even when things are calm :P. the tracking like you mentioned has helped me tons in the last week.

ATM: last night I nearly lost my head. Someone brought cookies to bible study and cookies are an EXTREME weakness for me. No other sweet comes close but if I eat a cookie Good grief! Better hide the box!! So I had 2 cause I couldn't hold it any longer and spent the whole evening DYING for more . Thankfully the opportunity never came and today I'm ok but I might eat that entire container of Edy's peanut butter triple chocolate ice cream. I blame AF :/.