Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

EcoPosh OS Fitted & Set of 5 Cotton Fitteds- updated

EcoPosh OS Fitted with bamboo/organic cotton 6R soaker. Color is bamboo (light green). Only used for a couple of months, good elastic. No stains on the inserts. I think the diaper has faded some, but have nothing to compare it to as this was the only one I had. It did take a couple of trips through the wash with a splash of bleach in the load (1/8c diluted). There are no splatter or other irregular fading from this that I can see. It does look like the fabric has worn some on the inner gussets and I tried to get a photo of this but it is very difficult to see and I am probably being overly cautious in even trying to show it (there are no holes and this may just be the nature of this fabric). Asking $25, see below for shipping info- 11oz. SOLD

Set of 5 100% Cotton Rearz Fitteds (Canadian company). Size Large- fits 22-40lbs). Only the yellow diaper was ever prepped and used. Other are new and unwashed. Tongue style soaker with a stuffable pocket! Super soft cotton velour fabric and great colors! Asking $30 for the set, see below for shipping information- 2lbs.

Please note- SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED in my prices. In order to save you any money possible (and avoid me taking a big loss as well), exact shipping charges will be calculated. At this time, I only ship USPS Priority Mail. If you would like to estimate shipping costs for any of my items, I will be shipping from zip code 46075 and I have listed the packaged weight of each item in the description. Or please PM me with your zip code and I can get that information for you.
All of my items were purchased new by me. They come from a smoke and pet free home. Please read my descriptions carefully and contact me with any questions. I do my best to give a completely accurate description but I am only human just like you!

Advertisement

Last edited by AmandaA; 08-10-2013 at 06:00 PM.
AmandaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Re: EcoPosh OS Fitted & Set of 5 Cotton Fitteds

Old 07-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Bump
Old 07-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Old 08-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Ecoposh sold.
Cotton fitteds still available. Will also ship parcel post with delivery confirmation if you prefer!
Old 11-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #6
Emily.marr
Registered Users
seller

Re: EcoPosh OS Fitted & Set of 5 Cotton Fitteds- updated

If you, by some chance, still have the rearz diapers I am interested! Pm me if you do, thanks!
Emily.marr is offline   Reply With Quote