Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Flip- Noodle with stay dry and organic overnight inserts

Like new! I could count on one hand the number of times each of these were used. I love GroVia, but the hook and loop fit my LO's much better than the snaps. Asking $12 each, see below for shipping information- 4oz each. BOTH SOLD!

GUC Noodle Flip, Aplix. Comes with a stay dry insert and organic cotton night time insert. Aplix doesn't look pretty but is still sticky and not in need of replacement. Elastic in good condition as well. Stay dry insert had a sewing flaw on one end (see photo) that does not impact function and wasn't worth sending back (note- this was not a second). Organic insert has two small spots that barely show up in photos, but wanted to mention (I can send you photos if you would like to see). Set is probably VGUC condition by some people's standards but with "ugly" aplix, I would call GUC to be safe. Asking $12 for the set, see below for shipping info- 9oz

Please note- SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED in my prices. In order to save you any money possible (and avoid me taking a big loss as well), exact shipping charges will be calculated. At this time, I only ship USPS Priority Mail. If you would like to estimate shipping costs for any of my items, I will be shipping from zip code 46075 and I have listed the packaged weight of each item in the description. Or please PM me with your zip code and I can get that information for you.
All of my items were purchased new by me. They come from a smoke and pet free home. Please read my descriptions carefully and contact me with any questions. I do my best to give a completely accurate description but I am only human just like you!

Advertisement

Last edited by AmandaA; 07-25-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: fixed photos
AmandaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #2
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Re: GroVia Shells- Vanilla & Blackberry Snaps & Noodle Flip with 2 inserts

Bump
Old 07-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Re: GroVia Shells- Vanilla & Blackberry Snaps & Noodle Flip with 2 inserts

Grovia gone!
Old 08-10-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Re: Flip- Noodle with stay dry and organic overnight inserts

Flip set still available. Will also ship first class with delivery confirmation if you prefer!