Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #11
Registered Users
Re: trying for #2

I haven't had any jealousy either. I was really worried about that because my sister and I are 15 months apart and we fought like cats and dogs. But my older two are 2 years apart and it has never been a problem. My younger two are also 2 years apart, so far no problem with them either, and I was surprised because my 4 year old is pretty clingy.

I have no complaints with any of mine. I did get pregnant when DD3 was 4.5 months old, and that was rough. But I also lost that baby at 20 weeks. After that I planned to have another with the same age difference as my first two. This baby was a complete surprise.

My brother is 10 years older than me. Not planned that way, my mom just had trouble getting pregnant again. We get along fine, but we aren't close at all. I think we're mostly indifferent about each other. That could just be us and who we are though.

SAHM to 4 girls ages 10, 8, 4, and 2.
MsBurrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #12
Registered Users
Mine are 2 years apart and we have never dealt with any severe jealousy. I mean my ds did act out a bit in the beginning when his baby sister was tiny and taking a lot of mama's time but nothing horrible.
I remember being terrified because while pregnant he went through a phase where if I even looked a baby he would blow a fuze. He is very clingy too and my dd is a very independent child so they are different and yet play together great and adore each other. Yes they do fight but not like I imagined they would.
Engaged to the love of my life and mama to our sweet little Kai bear born 2/12/2010 and our new little princess Savannah born 3/16/2012
baby wearing, cloth diapering, EBF, semi crunchy mama origionally from BC now a resident of good ol' AB
Saharan is offline   Reply With Quote